Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Well, the patch doesn't look like anything that will help but won't hurt to put it on. Am printing your diagram.

Okay, here is the weird part, I can to the other side (platform where ladder is) every time.

What is refreshing is to play Elite Force II and can he jump!

Thank you!

Well, I have failed jumping completely. The game is going to have to sit now til the saved game.

However, want to thank you all for helping. For a woman I have played a lot of shooters, but this one little scene has driven me up a wall.

Espresso,

What can I say except Thank you very much! Now, here is the stranger than strange part.

He was further down the track but still had to get on that platform, so for the heck of it, I turned him around and jumped up to the platform facing the train, the very first try. In other words, he still had to get on the platform and my very first try with your save it was taken care of.

What caused him not getting on it with my saves? Glitch? Bug?

I thought about maybe not on run but as far as I could tell, I had him on run mode. Maybe I didn't have him on run but seemed so, and whatever, am on my way again.

Anyway, thanks again to you, SneakyJedi, Euclid. You guys are great and I for one appreciate all you did for me.

Hopefully, you gentlemen are going to play Half Live II, Deus Ex II and Doom II.

It was so easy, up he went onto the platform, amazing!!

Originally posted by Redguard
    Espresso,

What can I say except Thank you very much! Now, here is the stranger than strange part.

He was further down the track but still had to get on that platform, so for the heck of it, I turned him around and jumped up to the platform facing the train, the very first try. In other words, he still had to get on the platform and my very first try with your save it was taken care of.

What caused him not getting on it with my saves? Glitch? Bug?

I thought about maybe not on run but as far as I could tell, I had him on run mode. Maybe I didn't have him on run but seemed so, and whatever, am on my way again.

Anyway, thanks again to you, SneakyJedi, Euclid. You guys are great and I for one appreciate all you did for me.

Hopefully, you gentlemen are going to play Half Live II, Deus Ex II and Doom II.

It was so easy, up he went onto the platform, amazing!!

Oooops, so I had him off the platform?
    Sorry about that, but it seems you got him back on again.

Yes, I set the options on always run mode

I was going to check if he's on the platform or not,
    but reinstallation of the game was far from successful

Now that you got him going,
    guess I don't have to send another to waste your drive space.

I'm happy to read that you finally did it ! In addition to the games you've mentioned: Homeworld2 and Bounty Hunter ! I'm sure we meet again on one of these forums.

Espresso: It is strange but I've tried it again and died on the platform with the 3rd jump. However, the next 10 jumps (or so) were all fine. I'm sure it is some sort of bug but I could not figure out what the trigger is. Seems to be a random thing.

Cheers Euclid

Originally posted by Euclid
    I'm happy to read that you finally did it ! In addition to the games you've mentioned: Homeworld2 and Bounty Hunter ! I'm sure we meet again on one of these forums.

Espresso: It is strange but I've tried it again and died on the platform with the 3rd jump. However, the next 10 jumps (or so) were all fine. I'm sure it is some sort of bug but I could not figure out what the trigger is. Seems to be a random thing.

Cheers Euclid
    Beats me.

I tried when Redguard mentioned this,
    and tested it even more when I see you saying so too.
    Still, I just can't get him dead on that jump.
    (I was wondering how you could get him killed that way)

Oh, and Redguard,
    have you tried setting the option to always run
    gone back with your save and try that jump?

I think I will do an old save and check the options tonight and see if it is checked, thought I had it on but who knows.

Originally posted by espresso
    Beats me.

I tried when Redguard mentioned this,
    and tested it even more when I see you saying so too.
    Still, I just can't get him dead on that jump.
    (I was wondering how you could get him killed that way)
    I'm not sure but it might be the electro rail. If you're facing the platform with the train behind, then turning left will lead you to the top of the platform. If you cross the railtrack here you get fried.
    I went there very close to find out the exact spot where you can still stand without getting electricuted. Then I went back (original position) and jumped: dead on the platform.

I've tried to reproduce this; in vain. Still think it's worth to investigate further.

Cheers Euclid

dont step on the end of the platform

Well this happens easily. I was in the same situation luckily found this thread.

Situation goes like this. It seem you can not jump on the platform so you go to the end where you see way up. But there is electricity.once you step on it electricity become function on the whole rail under platform.

Then my friend is no other solution then to start whole level again and never go to the end of platform again.

Just do stupid jump to the platform (even it seem impossible) and eventually you make it. No electricity activated this time.

Cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2