Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

research

Quote Originally Posted by swents
    I am trying to be able to build things and I cannot get my researchers to do an ore mine, please any suggestions would be appreciated.
    To resech ore min, you have to.Go to evolution 2 production the do baker, special building,butchers, quarry then comesore mine andforge

to use cheats

Quote Originally Posted by cbinzo
    I tried to open the chat window but I can't seem to figure it out. Does anyone know how to open the chat window so I can try the cheats?
    Go to trade, and press the bottom right symble. It looks like 2 baloons with words. Hope this helps.

Making cheats work

Quote Originally Posted by spoc148
    the cheats won't work...i did exactly as you told me and nothing happened...any ideas?
    You need the three patches, for the cheats to work. download them and install. The cheats will work then. Christine

Quote Originally Posted by Lil'
    I have the same problem. When i try to enter the cheat in the chat window nothing happens, i've tried to type it so different ways....but it's all the same.
    I dont know which version i have, i guess that its one of the first...t'was so long ago.
    I thought that problem maybe in version that have been never patched but when i patch it with first patch it tells me: wrong disk inserted...
    Can you explain with what there maybe problems...heeelp, i need that cheats
    You need to install the other two patches for the cheats to work.

Patches

where can i get the patches

You find the Patches here: http://www.dievoelker.com/index1.htm
    Twins Spiele Forum (TSF): twinsspieleforum.net
    Ihr sucht ein Forum, um euch über "Die Völker", "Cultures" und andere (Aufbau)strategiespiele zu unterhalten? Dann schaut mal > HIER <

OMG, I can't get patch ver2.02, i dont see it, i try find it . Plz give me link patch or show me how can i get patch.
    when i install gold edition of the Nation ( ver 2.02) and double click short cut game.exe===> Wrong disc inserted
    or when i patch ver 1.0 in gold edition, in the first campain, i cant play because Unhandled Exception : Please report D:\THENAT~1\crash.log to our hotline

Here times the left to the Patch v2.0.2 from the official nations side of JoWood:
    http://ds.jowood.com/voelker2/DieVoe...usPack_202.exe
    Twins Spiele Forum (TSF): twinsspieleforum.net
    Ihr sucht ein Forum, um euch über "Die Völker", "Cultures" und andere (Aufbau)strategiespiele zu unterhalten? Dann schaut mal > HIER <

Exclamation come on it works for me very well

come on it works for me very well

here are the cheats
    1.go into the chat window and type:
    cheats on = to activate cheats
    cheats off = to deactivate cheats
    (p.s do not put in any of those or it wont work only put in spaces ' ";:.,!@#$%^&*()_+-={}[]|\/?/*-+1234567890)
    (ps you will here a cow sound the cheats on code is activated)

2.when cheating is activated,type oneof the following phraases in the chat window (when cheats are put in you will hear a sound)

a. happy hour = invoke the healing miracle
    b. toggle fog = turns the fog of war on and off
    c. nice gift = gives you 100+ on all resouces
    d. NIW = Win the level (has to be in caps)

3. P.S read this ( the cheats will only work if you have the gold edition and all the patches so go updateing if you need to ) ( and also the cheats that have to words have to have a space inbetween)

from the kanman1321 if you need any help puting those in email me at
    nathanb672@hotmail.com

i ant DW the updates

ibought this copy of "the nations gold edition" that went out on MEGASCORE 114

i tried to instal the updates, but 3 things happen...

1 - i cant DW one of the updates
    2 - when i try to instal the update nº 2, it says it cant found the game
    3- when i install the 3rd update, i cant play , it says i must insert the right cD... EVEN when i own the proper original cd '-_-

WTF is this!

if anyone can halp me, please mail me to "mangaruissu@hotmail.com"

btw! the update for version 2.00 to 2.01 isnt even available =S

wths wrong with you people!

thnks
    Last edited by Ruissu; 01-02-2008 at 17:33. Reason: mail

Post Cheating...

Don't you think is bored to use cheats 'cause you know how to win, i mean, it's better to play wihtout them 'cause it's more funny...

About the cheats

Hi everyone!
    I know this thread is old and already been mentioned many times but still I'm writing here for those who had problems with the game and cheat codes written up there and still have.
    I bought my Nations Gold game at GOG.com:

http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/the_nations_gold_edition (Sorry for inputing the link here but since it's for the cause of helping someone, I thought it would be a good idea to mention it here. If not then tell me and I will erase it immediately.)
    All updates are included in this version and, best of all______!=)
    __it is optimized for Windows 7 (64 bits also, with "administrator rights" activated before playing the game)__.
    I can tell you: All the cheats provided at the start of the topic are valid, and all work fine. I'm still playing it as of now (April, 2011) and for those who mentioned that the cheats provoke and 'End of Mission', it is true for some missions because one or all parts of the required mission have been completed. Let me explain:

If, for example, you need to have 100 cactus juice to win the game, then with the "nice gift" cheat, you get 100 of everything, including cactus juice, money, wood, rocks, boards, etc... So you automatically win!

Please be patient, push the C keystroke, and in the little chat box that appears, (where your cursor line is blinking) type in exactly this:
    cheats on __in lowercase only and push Enter after having written each cheat.
    and listen to the "Moooo" cow noise (for this code only). As soon as you get this sound, then type:
    nice gift then Enter for 100 of Every components (you will hear a funny whistling sound) or
    happy hour then Enter for happiness (miracle) and health for your whole tribe or
    toggle fog then Enter to see the whole map without the dark "fog" around your village or
    win then Enter to win the level
    cheats off is obvious I guess, and you cannot input cheats anymore.

I guess if the cheats don't work, you might have done something wrong. As I mentioned, be patient and try again to make sure you entered the right code.
    I've read that the cheats work for all versions of the game, I cannot confirm this, but I can say that in the Gold Edition, nothing (codes concerned) has been changed. It adds mods for new missions, and corrects bugs that occurred in the older version.

Thank you for being tolerant and please be thankful for the ones who spent thousands of hours trying to make you have fun.
    And no, I am not one of the creator, nor am I an administrator or neither moderator, I'm just a fan who thanks JoWood games for providing us with lots of fun games.
    Have a happy and fun life everyone!
    Geene

PS.: And you're right Rogle1, it is fun already as it is without the cheats, but for some who still have problems playing it at first, it helps understand how the game goes. You can try with the cheats to help you get through a difficult mission but I recommend trying it also without the cheats since sometimes, you have plenty of time to fulfill a mission.
    And don't forget! Some missions auto complete themselves when you activate the - nice gift - cheat, so you might not see it develop and lose a piece of the fun.
    Last edited by Geene; 02-05-2011 at 16:38. Reason: For explanation purposes
    Have fun and use it in your life...You'll then see things better!

Quote Originally Posted by Rogle1 View Post
    Don't you think is bored to use cheats 'cause you know how to win, i mean, it's better to play wihtout them 'cause it's more funny...
    true, I also think like you. victory with joy, not duty

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3