Exclamation Dungeon Lords Keeps Crashing??? HELP!

Hello, i have a 2017 PC build, brand new parts, a GTX 1060 6gb, etc. anyway, in the old game that i still LOVE dearly, Dungeon Lords, in Fargrove, every time i enter Lord Davenmore Manor, the game crashes imminently. i have tried putting my sound card at a lower quality level, i have tried running the program as an administrator, and i have tried running the game in older versions of windows, (like windows Xp service pack 3) but no luck. any advice??? i lost the install disk, so i ghetto rigged it and transferred my game by copping the entire Dungeon Lords folder from my C drive (my old PC) onto my new PC. Does that have anything to do with why it is crashing? any help would be VERY appreciated! thank you!!

What is your OS version? Which version of Dungeon Lords are you playing?

It sounds like either your savegame or your installation is corrupt. I had a similar issue a few years ago, where the game always crashed when I was trying to leave Fargrove. Somehow it did work after I startet a new game.

Quote Originally Posted by kingflo9999 View Post
    What is your OS version? Which version of Dungeon Lords are you playing?

It sounds like either your savegame or your installation is corrupt. I had a similar issue a few years ago, where the game always crashed when I was trying to leave Fargrove. Somehow it did work after I startet a new game.
    I have windows 10 pro. i actually just bought the steam version of the game, (which was a mistake i hate the steam version) but thank you for the reply!

Does it work with the steam version?