Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Does anyone wanna hear more of the story to my Legend of Kay sequel idea?

I'm not sure what more I should say. some people get upset over "spoilers". I would like THQ Nordic to contact me about using my idea.

Give me some feedback, please. Let me know what you think about my ideas so far and what else about my idea you'd like to know.
    Last edited by zeakfurgay; 21-11-2017 at 19:20.

Another idea for this game would be for one of the bosses. Kay and Tay are chasing an enemy in an underground cavern with rivers of lava. The enemy might be another rat alchemist and as he is being chased, he comes to a pond filled with a silvery liquid. This is actually a mixture of various metal fillings and oil/mercury. The enemy then dumps a bunch of random scrap metals and magnets of various sizes and shapes and strengths into the silvery liquid. As the magnets sink through the metallic liquid, they induce electric currents and magnetic fields, causing the metallic liquid to start moving and acting alive and, because of the enclosed space, seems to start attacking you. ultimately, you have to use your electrical "magic" to attack it using magnetic fields made by your focused static electricity to get all of it to burn up in the lava or from your attacks.

After you beat this metallic goop, you keep some of it to use as a weapon by using it with your static electric "magic".

This is just a basic overview of this part. There is much more to it than just this.

Let me know what you think.
    Last edited by zeakfurgay; 22-11-2017 at 16:30.

I would like to know, based on what you've read about my Legend of Kay sequel idea so far, would you buy it?

I would also like to mention that the combat system involves a combination of martial arts and gymnastics. This will allow you to employ geometry and physics to produce some very interesting and spectacular moves and allow you to come up with your own moves so you can discover new ways to cause more damage and other effects to make you feel more like a part of the game.

I want this game to allow the player to be able to use their own traits in game, such as being good at make plans and strategies or being stealthy or having quick reflexes or creative problem solving, etc...

WOW!!! Over 1,700 views in a couple of months. It would seem that a legend of kay sequel is a popular idea. I'm waiting for you to contact me, THQ-Nordic.

Anyways, I would also make it so that bosses are someone that you have a fight with, like you would against an opponent in a fighting game, instead of some big monster you try to defeat by repeatedly hitting with your weapon while it sits there and fires an attack at you occasionally.
    Last edited by zeakfurgay; Yesterday at 20:08.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2