Legend of Kay sequel

Do you think there will be a sequel or reboot for legend of kay? I have an idea for a sequel if anyone would like to hear it.

This would actually be cool

I know. I like the robust combat of legend of kay and a sequal/reboot would make it better.

I also like Key , I will wait for your ideas
    Hi, my name is My

Question

should I post my idea here?

Quote Originally Posted by zeakfurgay View Post
    Do you think there will be a sequel or reboot for legend of kay? I have an idea for a sequel if anyone would like to hear it.
    Tell me your idea. First heat it up, then don't write anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeotix View Post
    Tell me your idea. First heat it up, then don't write anything about it.
    what do you mean by "first heat it up, then don't write anything about it"? I'll have to write about my idea to tell you what it is.
    Last edited by zeakfurgay; Yesterday at 13:01.

So, in a squeal to Legend of Kay, Kay meets another cat like himself, named Tay, who is more leopard like. Tay's weapon is a bow staff with scythe blades on each end facing opposing directions with an ice pick like tip on the upper backside of the blades for breaking stone/metal/bone. Kay has a new sword with a sort of barb on one side of the tip to hook and pull in enemies. The hilt of Kay's sword is about 2 times as long as it would normally be with a cord attached to the end linking to a free hanging handle, kinda like a nun chuck. This allows the sword to be whipped about when needed for faster and stronger impacts and for whipping enemies around after being hooked with the barb on the tip of the sword. Kay and Tay can also use martial arts without weapons. Their combat system would be much more robust, involving gymnastics and acrobatics. After meeting him, Kay and Tay decide to work together to deal with a new threat. This time they are facing flat faced demon like creatures with bare red skin who drove the rats and gorillas to try to conquer the island in the last game.

So, what do you think so far?

P.S. I'd get rid of those mahjong floating bell things.
    Last edited by zeakfurgay; Today at 15:07.