Joint Operations Typhoon Rising: Any Plans?

I don't know if anyone recalls this game, but it spawned out of the Delta Force series. This was a great game that was way ahead of its time. It was reliable and the mechanics were really well balanced with people playing it for years after release. I know that THQ Nordic has the rights to it now. They bought out EA on it. Ea owning it (in my opinion) to keep completion for battlefield low. I am wondering if anyone has heard plans for a new game coming out that will be in the delta force/joint ops style? It would be nice to see.

If you played let me know. Especially if you remember doc morphine (my dad) or me (stonewall).

Quote Originally Posted by stonewall138777 View Post
    I don't know if anyone recalls this game, but it spawned out of the Delta Force series. This was a great game that was way ahead of its time. It was reliable and the mechanics were really well balanced with people playing it for years after release. I know that THQ Nordic has the rights to it now. They bought out EA on it. Ea owning it (in my opinion) to keep completion for battlefield low. I am wondering if anyone has heard plans for a new game coming out that will be in the delta force/joint ops style? It would be nice to see.

If you played let me know. Especially if you remember doc morphine (my dad) or me (stonewall).
    Wow 11 views and no comments?

Absolutely, this game was amazing! I truly hope THQ remakes it with modern graphics, that would be a trip! I used to always enjoy working as a team and flying helicopters around enemy bases and lighting them up. It was also fun to spend a Sunday afternoon in Orange Bowl with a BTR or APC in the middle of the ocean to intersect enemy traffic between objectives. Sooo many good memories with that game, I could go on for hours.

If they do remake it, I only ask that they try not to make it with rushed competitive gameplay and a dark atmosphere like the Battlefield series but instead stick to the core nature of the original game. And please make it take place in jungle terrain, I am so tired of every game involving nothing but desert terrain.