hello nordic community

hello to you all hear in the nordic community, im hear in need of moderator help, as im a member of the novaworld community, me just finding out novalogic gaming sold out to nordic, but anyways to any moderator hear i could use your advice or help in nova, as im having a serious problem outta one members and i want his account banned so he can't do or say this same thing to someone else, as he threatened to behead me on the front steps of our white house, and he has not let up yet he is still going on with this stuff, the name on his account is Steel-Rain as i can not take no more of this person, ty so much if you can help resolve this problem!
    Last edited by fanofpcgames1969; 06-06-2017 at 08:45. Reason: incorrect spelling

need moderator help please?

could i get moderator help for a player in novaworld community please???? ive waited patiently for a responce to my other post,ive been harrased now two weeks from this Steel-Rain in nova community,i seeked legal action against the website for his actions against me,i brought all the screenshots i printed out to my lawyer as he asked for them for proof, upon Steel-Rain's account suppension and or ban,i will and promise to drop all legal action against the website,he is calling and accusing me of being a terrorist and is telling im a follower and i worship ALLAH,and he's going hunt me down and kill me and everyone i know and my family,please moderators make this stop,please private message me on my nova account or email at heisdown@hotmail.com me my lawyer gets confirmation of his ban ill drop all legal action!!!!thank you nordic moderators!!!!

Hey Fan!

First of, I would not be happy with a situation like you described either. I'd kick back or block said person. Or simply leave their forums. However, I and the other moderators here have nothing to do with Novaworld. If it is indeed the product and forums you describe, I suggest you contact them over their contact form here.

ty lead moderator

ty for the reply,and do you know who is moderator for the website now,none of the ones i used to contact has'nt been on for some time now,id like direct contact with one,and id like to block him but i can't,he is saying this all in the public chat room the lounge,it's all there when he started with me for no reason,he is saying now im running a terrorist network from x-box live,i need this stoped asap,i don't want to sue nova,im a die hard fan i've still have df2 the art of war lol!!!!

Relax, threats are meaningless lol. Just block them, end of story. If you're truly in fear of your life, call the police.