Darksiders Warmastered Edition cut scene probelms PS4

I just bought this game for the PS4 yesterday. It has problems with the cut scenes in the game however. The voice audio it totally out of sync and they can also skip out by themselves without finishing with no imput from myself. Are you going to release a patch to fix this? Apparently PS4 pro users don't have this problem. Only base PS4 players.

Definitely a problem

The issue you're reporting is definitely a problem. A quick search shows that this issue effects all PS4 users. A video was taken on YouTube which showcases the problem. That can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9Pzq9_iM7Y&t=33s

I've also noticed that because the sound is running ahead of the video, when the sound ends, the cutscene skips.

Will a fix be released for this issue? This results in a good portion of the game being unviewable.

Same here.

Yea whole conversations get skipped because of the lag. And almost all my videos get skipped but the sound keeps going.

Exclamation This seems to be an issue with THQ games on the PS4.

Just bought the game via Humble Bundle for my non pro PS4 running on the latest firmware.

I am having both the cut scene and audio skipping issues. Moreover, sometimes the cut scene will end but the audio for it will still keep playing while I fight. Some odd movement issues as well, where a jump command will be completely ignored.

This is pretty unacceptable in this day and age for such an old game. If I did not set most of my money to go to charity, I would be asking for a refund.

ArcaniA has tons of bugs too like teleporting monsters, all sorts of movement and quest bugs, etc.
    I did not try Darksiders 2 yet, but am not hopeful after the abysmal performance of the two games I played so far.

Any chance of a patch to solve these issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexanderius View Post
    Just bought the game via Humble Bundle for my non pro PS4 running on the latest firmware.

I am having both the cut scene and audio skipping issues. Moreover, sometimes the cut scene will end but the audio for it will still keep playing while I fight. Some odd movement issues as well, where a jump command will be completely ignored.

This is pretty unacceptable in this day and age for such an old game. If I did not set most of my money to go to charity, I would be asking for a refund.

ArcaniA has tons of bugs too like teleporting monsters, all sorts of movement and quest bugs, etc.
    I did not try Darksiders 2 yet, but am not hopeful after the abysmal performance of the two games I played so far.

Any chance of a patch to solve these issues?
    No chance. THQ will just gobble your money (In your case, not so much, thankfully) and forget any problem exist in their games.

They won't fix Darksiders II glitches for playstation 4, they won't fix the glitches for Darksiders Warmastered edition either, just as they don't bother to fix Darksiders II servers for playstation 3 or xbox 360.

Just take a look in many of those threads: No staff answers them. Send them a e-mail/support ticket, you'll probably get no answer or just an automated one. As soon they get your money, you don't exist to them anymore.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Otonio_Bruno View Post
    No chance. THQ will just gobble your money (In your case, not so much, thankfully) and forget any problem exist in their games.

As soon they get your money, you don't exist to them anymore.
    I hope that's not the case. Just bought the bundle yesterday and came to see if there is a solution to the Darksiders video/sound issue I've been having on my PS4. Sad to see I'm not the only one with it. I even tried redownloading the damn thing, still having the same issue.

I shouldn't have to view the story on YouTube while playing the game on my console. Whoever thought this is acceptable needs to get another job.

Please, please patch this and maybe give us something cool for having to put up with this nonsense.
    I wish more companies acted like Blizzard. Say what you want about them, but when my char got bugged in WoW, I got a free outfit, a free pet, and an extra month of playtime. Well worth the two days it took them to sort me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexanderius View Post
    Holy shit, you weren't kidding. ArcaniaA has more bugs than Kronos and DSW put together.

No replies from the devs either. Oh well it looks like no more Nordic/THQ games for me EVER for ANY platform.

Already got my refund from the Humble Bundle and I was told a lot of people are asking for refunds. They didn't even put up a fight, just gave me my money back.

Bad Nordic! Bad!

People don't have to play buggy products nowadays. Lots of competition out there you retards. Best of luck and thanks for all the fish.
    Last edited by Samwise; 18-04-2017 at 19:42.

Quote Originally Posted by Samwise View Post
    Holy shit, you weren't kidding. ArcaniaA has more bugs than Kronos and DSW put together.

No replies from the devs either. Oh well it looks like no more Nordic/THQ games for me EVER for ANY platform.

Already got my refund from the Humble Bundle and I was told a lot of people are asking for refunds. They didn't even put up a fight, just gave me my money back.

Bad Nordic! Bad!

People don't have to play buggy products nowadays. Lots of competition out there you retards. Best of luck and thanks for all the fish.
    As I said, as soon they get your money, they act you don't exist no more. It's not hard to notice that, just see all threads and posts around the whole internet about THQ not giving a single **** to any problems in their games.

While I really found boycotting to be a childish act in the past, I truly think the opposite now. I 100% boycotting any product from Nordic, even those from a humble bundle. Yes, I know I can set 100% to charity in these cases, but I cannot support a product from a company which gives literally 0% attention to their customers.

Heck, they don't even bother to answer these clearly provocative posts in their own forum, for god's sake.