Thread: squall valley

squall valley

Wondering if this will be available for ps4 for purchase when it comes out for xbox one . Been waiting awhile for some more dlc tracks.

Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by exmxer View Post
    Wondering if this will be available for ps4 for purchase when it comes out for xbox one . Been waiting awhile for some more dlc tracks.
    It is only planned to be released as part of the Xbox One game. Do you think people would pick it up if we put it for sale in the MotoClub Depot for the PS4?

I think a lot would purchase it I've bought everything twice already for ps4 and originally for the 360. I get those with xbox one have been waiting for the game awhile so it's nice they get it included. I myself along with many more I'm sure actually bought a ps4 for encore. The amount of money that we have spent on this game it's a really bad decision if we can't get squall valley. I don't know what the sales were like on dlc so far for ps4 but you should consider some may not have bought everything twice who switched to ps4 if they already bought on 360. I think more would buy this because it's new . I'm not buying another system for it but would buy it for ps4.

Mx vs atv supercross enco

Help me i'm new

Hi guys sorry but i don't know to use the forum i have a big problem whit mx vs atv supercross encore for Xbox one, when i go in the motoclub the game crashed evrey time and close enithing i whant buy some staff like kawasaki and other sorry if i wrong post but i can't write a new

Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by MadTony View Post
    Hi guys sorry but i don't know to use the forum i have a big problem whit mx vs atv supercross encore for Xbox one, when i go in the motoclub the game crashed evrey time and close enithing i whant buy some staff like kawasaki and other sorry if i wrong post but i can't write a new
    Hi, Encore isn't out yet for the Xbox One. If you're talking about Reflex for the Xbox One, you'll need to contact Microsoft support. They are the ones that handled all of the backwards compatibility issues.

[QUOTE=RedneckXprss;2788340]It is only planned to be released as part of the Xbox One game. Do you think people would pick it up if we put it for sale in the MotoClub Depot for the PS4? I noticed on Facebook many others are asking for this on ps4.i asked awhile back under the forums are dead thread and was told a few moths away never a mention of xbox exclusive. Was this always the plan if so I never seen that anywhere. I purchased the ps4 over xbox one because mx vs atv encore was only available on it. Overlooking customers like myself loyal customers who support this franchise game after game just doesn't seem right. I've bought every game I got all the oem bikes all the tracks and want to buy squall valley. I'm not asking to have it for free I'd gladly pay for it I'm sure most ps4 players would. I hope i dont miss out on it because i didnt wait to buy an xbox one it would of been cheaper since i wouldnt of had to repurchase all the dlc i bought on 360 but i try to support this game i dont want to loose it again it sucked when thq closed. However i cant afford to buy another console to be able to get it. Any idea when there will be an answer as to when this will be available for us .

Developer
    [QUOTE=exmxer;2788351]
    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckXprss View Post
    It is only planned to be released as part of the Xbox One game. Do you think people would pick it up if we put it for sale in the MotoClub Depot for the PS4? I noticed on Facebook many others are asking for this on ps4.i asked awhile back under the forums are dead thread and was told a few moths away never a mention of xbox exclusive. Was this always the plan if so I never seen that anywhere. I purchased the ps4 over xbox one because mx vs atv encore was only available on it. Overlooking customers like myself loyal customers who support this franchise game after game just doesn't seem right. I've bought every game I got all the oem bikes all the tracks and want to buy squall valley. I'm not asking to have it for free I'd gladly pay for it I'm sure most ps4 players would. I hope i dont miss out on it because i didnt wait to buy an xbox one it would of been cheaper since i wouldnt of had to repurchase all the dlc i bought on 360 but i try to support this game i dont want to loose it again it sucked when thq closed. However i cant afford to buy another console to be able to get it. Any idea when there will be an answer as to when this will be available for us .
    Thank you! This is all good information and we're collecting all this information and we'll see what we can do. Honestly, we're pleasantly surprised that this has become such an asked for world from everyone. The game world unfortunately doesn't move quick so give us a few weeks to see what can be accomplished.

Thank you for the reply . I'm really hoping this makes it to ps4. Please keep us updated.

I haven't heard anything about it being Xbox exclusive either.. Been checking the depot every other day now since it's been a few months since you said it would be a few months away. Content is needed and I can't understand that decision at all. Huge bummer. Really been looking forward to it.

Just quickly going back to see if we've all been mistaken, but to me this seems to really indicate that we'll be able to buy it... So somewhere along the way you decided to make it Xbox One exclusive?

Please reconsider.. And please explain how/why that decission was made? Seems like you are missing out on easy PS4 DLC sales and dissapointing long time customers at the same time, does not make any sense to me from a business standpoint or a customer service standpoint?

Name:  Skärmavbild 2016-07-11 kl. 11.25.20.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  132.5 KB

Name:  Skärmavbild 2016-07-11 kl. 11.32.54.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  110.8 KB

Name:  Skärmavbild 2016-07-11 kl. 11.34.52.png
Views: 185
Size:  97.7 KB
    Last edited by tk_flap; 11-07-2016 at 10:35.

I get it takes awhile to get things done . It may be weeks before ps4 would be available. Will we get an answer before a few weeks from now. This looks really good I bought copper canyon twice and it only has one track this has four best dlc yet just make it available would be top selling dlc probably.

Developer
    Hey everyone,

Head on over to the new forums and carry the conversation on over there:

http://community.mxvsatv.com/forum.php

It's where all the cool kids are hanging out.

hmm okay, new forum looks sweet.

Here's a thread continuing this discussion..