Community Leader
    Ritter des 12. Kelches

New Patch + Dungeon Lords Steam Edition

Name:  dl-steam-edition.jpg
Views: 555
Size:  46.1 KB

Hi everybody!

Today we finally have some great news for Dungeon Lords fans: After a much too long period of waiting, the new patch is available! The new version has been released exclusively via Steam as "Dungeon Lords Steam Edition" and also uses this platform for a modernized, more stable multiplayer.

In addition to the changes of the long-awaited patch, further improvements and bugfixes have been made over the last few months. Once again SoulEvans and rsnlord from the German community have offered their help by testing this version and giving feedback despite all problems of the past. Thank you so much!

To ensure that this new version will make it under your christmas tree, Nordic Games wants to make you, all the loyal Dungeon Lords fans, a present. Thank you for still believing in this game over all those years! If you own the boxed version of Dungeon Lords MMXII, please send me a private message so we can discuss the details.

Merry Christmas to all of you!
    Last edited by ANNOmaniac; 22-12-2015 at 11:23.

Hi. So, no present for the digital version of the game?, I got it by the launch price without any discount and now I need to pay the promised patch of a "broken" game version, AGAIN?... I really hope this is a joke. See ya.

Another Dungeon Lords

Wow
    Can say I didn't see that coming...was really excited about MMXII. And yet, this go around I remain somewhat hesitant...

Woa, this looks great, multiplayer would be much easier.
    PS: I wanted to send a PM but seems I don't have enough messages