LunaJuno

Smile Online Lobby Issues

Im experiencing some issues with the Online Match mode and Im not alone with this I think.

First issue:

- the resetting of the intermission time and launch time during Online Matches when someone enters/leaves the lobby
    Its just frustrating when that happens. People that waited the whole time should not be punished by someone that leaves a lobby at the last second or the otherway around.

Second issue:

- there are 17 tracks in Supercross, but there is no menu in a Online Match where you can vote wich track you wanna ride. It just starts at the beginning with Anaheim and then you have to hope that the lobby leader stays long enough to race all the other tracks. (I know selecting a track can be done in a private lobby, but my friends do not play this game and therefore I only play against unknown opponents where this is no possible)

All in All, I love this game and play it a lot...and would love to see some approvements to it and making this game even better. MXGP has the vote menu dialed in, dont know if its difficult to make it like that but it will give the online players the opportunity to race the other tracks allso.

Hope you can give me a response.

a Mx vs Atv Supercross Fan
    Last edited by LunaJuno; 02-11-2015 at 19:10.

Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaJuno View Post
    Im experiencing some issues with the Online Match mode and Im not alone with this I think.

First issue:

- the resetting of the intermission time and launch time during Online Matches when someone enters/leaves the lobby
    Its just frustrating when that happens. People that waited the whole time should not be punished by someone that leaves a lobby at the last second or the otherway around.

Second issue:

- there are 17 tracks in Supercross, but there is no menu in a Online Match where you can vote wich track you wanna ride. It just starts at the beginning with Anaheim and then you have to hope that the lobby leader stays long enough to race all the other tracks. (I know selecting a track can be done in a private lobby, but my friends do not play this game and therefore I only play against unknown opponents where this is no possible)

All in All, I love this game and play it a lot...and would love to see some approvements to it and making this game even better. MXGP has the vote menu dialed in, dont know if its difficult to make it like that but it will give the online players the opportunity to race the other tracks allso.

Hope you can give me a response.

a Mx vs Atv Supercross Fan
    Hi,

Glad you like the game and for the suggestions. Unfortunately, these are items that we will not be able to address for the release of this game and will need to wait for a future game.

We will be changing up the order in the playlists so it does add variety.

Quote Originally Posted by RedneckXprss View Post
    Hi,

Glad you like the game and for the suggestions. Unfortunately, these are items that we will not be able to address for the release of this game and will need to wait for a future game.

How can previous titles like Reflex have this but not these new games?

LunaJuno
    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckXprss View Post
    Hi,

Its kinda weird that Alive had the voting part worked out in 2011 and now with a game in 2015 on a PS4 its not there. Looking at the fact, that a lot is copied from that game.

hope the playlist order will give us some variety then
    Last edited by LunaJuno; 08-11-2015 at 11:24.