PS4 : Glitches, Bugs, Fps Drops

The game is unplayable at the moment. Why do you NORDIC GAMES. deliver a unfinished product? You really got to heave some balls putting this in storeshelfs. How do you think your reputation as a gamedev company will be? Better get this game fixed FAST!

Shame

Quote Originally Posted by munkhead View Post
    the game is unplayable at the moment. Why do you nordic games. Deliver a unfinished product? You really got to heave some balls putting this in storeshelfs. How do you think your reputation as a gamedev company will be? Better get this game fixed fast!

i want my money back ffs!

Fucking shit game

Quote Originally Posted by stevebro View Post
    i want my money back ffs!

Fucking shit game
    This game is a complete pile of shit. Really just don't understand why they keep giving us shit like this the game is almost unplayable. Besides the frame rate drops something is just off. Having to pre-load everything wasn't like this on ps3. This game was a money grab we're the idiots that bought it thinking they would fix the overwhelming number of problems with it. All I can say is I've spent over 100 dollars on this crab really hope you guys can come out with something good soon. As of now don't think there's anything positive I could say about encore besides the improved helmet cam other than that this game is a epic failure. Sorry for the bad grammar on a phone at work

Quote Originally Posted by MotoGrinder822 View Post
    This game is a complete pile of shit. Really just don't understand why they keep giving us shit like this the game is almost unplayable. Besides the frame rate drops something is just off. Having to pre-load everything wasn't like this on ps3. This game was a money grab we're the idiots that bought it thinking they would fix the overwhelming number of problems with it. All I can say is I've spent over 100 dollars on this crab really hope you guys can come out with something good soon. As of now don't think there's anything positive I could say about encore besides the improved helmet cam other than that this game is a epic failure. Sorry for the bad grammar on a phone at work
    Is anyone from Nordic/Rainbow going to address the sheer disappointment people are experiencing?

Quote Originally Posted by SXboi2222 View Post
    Is anyone from Nordic/Rainbow going to address the sheer disappointment people are experiencing?
    That must be a no then.