Aquanox - Deep Descent Kickstarter is Live!

Light everyone!

We have huge news for you today! We have just went live with our Kickstarter for the Aquanox project. Go check it out, let us know your thoughts and join us with your pledge to make Aquanox - Deep Descent!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...x-deep-descent

We have a lot of information, gameplay snippets and concept art on the page, along with some Kickstarter only rewards for you to grab. But that's not all! We also have a voting system for all the backers so that you can influence the priorities of our stretch goals.

Thank you all for your support!
    The Aquanox Team

Hello!
    I want to ask a question about one important stretch goal - modding.
    Would it be a map editor in the game to create maps for multiplayer PvP only, like in the modkit for Stalker
    Or it will be able to create and connect new maps for the singleplayer to expand the main game?
    Last edited by Polite_Orc; 21-08-2015 at 13:28.

Hi Polite_Orc!

Since a large portion of us comes from a modding background (including myself), we're certainly looking into providing modding tools for creating content beyond just multiplayer maps. We're approaching it in a way, so that the players can create new missions/quests/areas as well as ship equipment/weapons.

The Modding Possibilities Strech Goal is there so that the various aspects of the game are prepared for the integration of mods.
    Last edited by NorbertDA; 23-08-2015 at 09:58.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by NorbertDA View Post
    Light everyone!

We have huge news for you today! We have just went live with our Kickstarter for the Aquanox project. Go check it out, let us know your thoughts and join us with your pledge to make Aquanox - Deep Descent!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...x-deep-descent

We have a lot of information, gameplay snippets and concept art on the page, along with some Kickstarter only rewards for you to grab. But that's not all! We also have a voting system for all the backers so that you can influence the priorities of our stretch goals.

Thank you all for your support!
    The Aquanox Team

Hi

I missed the kick starter but have backed via Pay PaL. Slightly concerned as I have had no confirmation from yourselves that I have funded. Should I of received a confirmation email?

Quote Originally Posted by Dinbar View Post
    Hi

I missed the kick starter but have backed via Pay PaL. Slightly concerned as I have had no confirmation from yourselves that I have funded. Should I of received a confirmation email?
    I am in the same boat, and am also concerned. My credit card has been charged, and I don't even have a confirmation email to show for it, letalone any assurance that I'll eventually get a copy of the game in future.

Quote Originally Posted by Azuvector View Post
    I am in the same boat, and am also concerned. My credit card has been charged, and I don't even have a confirmation email to show for it, letalone any assurance that I'll eventually get a copy of the game in future.
    I feel for you but at least we can say we are not alone. Would be really good to get a mod or dev to respond? Even if its an email address we can contact to check?

Community Leader
    Ritter des 12. Kelches
    If your Kickstarter account says that you have backed the project, you definitely don't have to be concerned at all. Your information has been collected and you will be updated as soon as there are any news.

Backers who chose a physical reward (Kickstarter or Limited Edition) have already been contacted to ask for their shipping information.

Yeah, that's the point. That's not on Kickstarter. It's a paypal linked to from the Kickstarter page.

After some discussion with them via Kickstarter message, I've got a confirmation email now.