Alien Nations 2 Patch and Downloads

Hey guys.
    I have collected some years ago Alien Nation Downloads e.g. Patches and Tools.
    When I have tidy up some of my old floppy disks I found them again. One look on Google I don't find anything for Alien Nations and Alien Nations 2, in German Language it is called Die Völker(Die Voelker).
    I have uploaded the latest Alien Nations 2 Patch, it is required for the Expansion Pack and the Map Editor for AN 2. Have fun, it's fun.

Alien Nations 2 Patch, AddOn and Tool - click - Only for German version guaranteed!

I advise against to use Alien Nations Gold Pack Patch v3.03 (Die Völker Gold Edition v3.03), because it is for the german version "Die Völker Gold Edition". Alien Nations 2 downloads are multilanguage
    Last edited by Dukemon; 17-11-2016 at 18:33.

Hey.

I cant install to my Alien Nations 2 that patches, errors like "you dont have an2" (but in germany lang), I wanted to make some maps but its impossible.
    My game version is 1.3 (its the last version for AN2). How can i install that map editor at least?

Quote Originally Posted by AdziOo View Post
    Hey.

I cant install to my Alien Nations 2 that patches, errors like "you dont have an2" (but in germany lang), I wanted to make some maps but its impossible.
    My game version is 1.3 (its the last version for AN2). How can i install that map editor at least?
    I'm afraid that this map editor only works with the german game (or EU?). I think there was a separate tool for the english game.
    Do you have the GOG version?

The GOG version of Alien Nations 2 contains the map editor for the english game.

Well i have orginal game but i bought it like 10 years ago in some market. I have polish verison, so it will be more problematic than I think prob. Is there some option to take this editor for non-gog version/non ger version?