Industry Giant 2 - MODD 2.0

Industry Giant 2 - MODD 2.0

i have edited the config file for IG2 and game is more nice now.

managed to make cars not to vanish from shop list.
    same can be done with other vehicles, but i like cars more , thats why i edited them first.

managed to raise up cars' capacity from maximum of 3 units to carry, up to 8 units .
    helicopters carry 16 units maximum, instead of 4 maximum. problem is they need to use airport in order to carry 16 units , i cannot make it so they use heliport and also carry 16 units, cause game displays same as before , aka below maximum of 4 units to be carried.

i tried to modify the length and width of storageplaces, from 5 x 5 to 10 x 10 , butgame wont make it so storageplace be bigger.

the gamefile named config contains 3 locked special buildings, which now i managed to unlock them. they are : ufo land site , radio telescope and ufo crash site.
    they very nice at each town to be put
    have to add also some luxury points they will give after building them, hope game will make it ok after edit.

same gamefile named config can sustain modifying prices for products, vehicles, etc.

any ideas or suggestions , so that we could modd IG2 for the better, would be highly appreciated.

also , who want the config gamefile , let me know , so i upload it so you guys can take it to your IG2 folder as well to try it.
    cheers.

edit: here is the file http://www.filedropper.com/config20
    feel free to download it and put it in adress C:\INDUSTRY GIANT 2 GOLD\config .
    the file you download must be renamed then config , to replace game's original config , but also make a backup copy of original config file.
    Last edited by Turel97; 05-02-2015 at 17:41.
    Huge fan of Industry Giant & Transport Giant ! greetings to all , from Romania !

vpastuh [a] gmail com
    This mod have all previous modifications from: IG2-MOD11 ?

Cant download file..

dont know what is IG2-MOD11 .

try do download again from here :
    http://www.filedropper.com/config20

i have just put the file, so you take it.
    problem with this site is that they dont keep files too long.
    Huge fan of Industry Giant & Transport Giant ! greetings to all , from Romania !

you need to make new building and resources =D
    like my pigfarm
    Attachment 51093

or butcher buildings