Lightbulb Spellbound are dead?

I did not like Gothic 4 as much as the other Gothic games. But, the graphics of Arcania are amazing! Even for 2015 games. I am looking forward for a new game by spellbound, Medieval one. I am sure they will make an amazing graphics with the tech of today. As for the game-play, I hope they can pull it off this time. I hope they will make a new game.

(Sorry for my bad English)

Raconz O.D.
    Hi,

SpellBound Entertainment went bankrupt in 2011. Many of former Spellbound employees formed a new studio called Black Forest Games. ArcaniA and Gothic are two different franchises as of 2011, with the return of the Gothic rights back to Piranha Bytes.

Nordic Games has yet to announce new plans for ArcaniA.

Regards,
    Kazko

Quote Originally Posted by Kazko View Post
    Hi,

SpellBound Entertainment went bankrupt in 2011. Many of former Spellbound employees formed a new studio called Black Forest Games. ArcaniA and Gothic are two different franchises as of 2011, with the return of the Gothic rights back to Piranha Bytes.

Nordic Games has yet to announce new plans for ArcaniA.

Regards,
    Kazko
    With all respect, you can't tell that ArcaniA and Gothic are different franchises just because you changed it's name. It is still Gothic 4 somehow, and it contain the same elements, same fantasy world, same creatures, religion and even the same characters. But, to be honest, I am really exited for the new plans for ArcaniA. I hope this time it will be beyond expectations. ^^

Thanks for answering my question.
    Best of luck<3