Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

work in v4.21?

Is this mod work for v4.21?

Hopefully

They have Updated this game to version 4.211

I wonder if the mod will be updated?

Thanks for all your hard work in the forum.

Do I need a mod manager or something?

hello

my game version 4.211....when i installed this mod....office like mayor, captain, etc was empty..there is nobody hold the office....and i cannot apply for the office...why this happpen?

Exclamation Soon I Cheat Mode with new features

Quote Originally Posted by dans View Post
    Is this mod work for v4.21?
    Hi no is not but I will upload the new version soon and will work with the lasted official patch v4.211!

Quote Originally Posted by nevets8 View Post
    They have Updated this game to version 4.211

I wonder if the mod will be updated?

Thanks for all your hard work in the forum.
    Yes because of lack of time I din't updated the mod yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuno View Post
    Do I need a mod manager or something?
    Indeed you need mod manager is more easy with that.

Quote Originally Posted by fadhilfaudzi View Post
    hello

my game version 4.211....when i installed this mod....office like mayor, captain, etc was empty..there is nobody hold the office....and i cannot apply for the office...why this happpen?
    The version 1.0 is not compatible with official patch v4.211 so because of that I you may get errors or not working properly or/and you have added more mods and my mod is only vanilla compatible but I will soon make for other modpacks compatible too!

So once again because of lack of time I din't updated the mod to work for the lasted official patch v4.211 but I have updated the mod to work with the lasted version but I din't add new features so if you want to add the ported version with nothing really new features I may add and later I will upload the version with new features!

Have a nice day!

Doesn't Work

Hello,
    I tried to install this cheat mod and at first nothing happened, then I replaced the files in the cheat mod folder with the vanilla files and the buttons appeared in game. However, when I press on one, it appears for a second in the character window before disappearing. No changes happened. Please help me sort this out.
    Also my game came with version 4.21 which is apparently the final version, which sucks because the communication features are terrible. Wish you could just talk to anyone to raise their friendliness towards you.
    Anyway, please please help me.
    WE

Exclamation I Cheat Mod Vanilla Edition v1.1

A new version of I Cheat Mod have been released. Download link is in the first post!
    Have Fun!

For I Cheat Mod Fajeth's MegaModPack Edition click here
    Also a new release to work with mod Legacy ModPack by McCoy! will come soon! It will be compatible with my mod!

v1.1
    - The Mod have now tag VE (Vanilla Edition);
    - Make compatible with the lasted official patch v4.211 for The Guild 2: Renaissance ;
    - Renamed the mod to "I Cheat Mod Vanilla Edition" and only work with vanilla game without any other mods ;
    - Changed and add more documentation text ;
    - Changed cheat "Sex Appeal" duration time effect from 10 to 12 hours;
    - Changed the amout of gold you'll recive with cheat "Add Gold" from 100000 to 50000;
    - Add new cheat "Adjust Game" ;
    - Add new cheat "Change Weather" ;
    - Add new cheat "Clear Evidence" ;
    - Some text fixes ;
    - Other small bugfixes
    Last edited by xpressive_dan; 04-03-2017 at 20:15.

Not working for me

Ahoy xpressive_dan !

You might have done a great job but unfortunately, it seems I can't use your mod.
    I recently re-downloaded the Guild 2 - Renaissance (fresh install from scrap) ; updated my .netframework to net.4.5 then net.4.5.2 (otherwise, the modloader won't load), installed properly you mod and didn't touched anything else.

I'm from France but I kept the game in English. I'm on Seven, 64 bits, Steam version - Latest patch 4.211 and plenty of hardware ressources to run the game smoothly.

I opened the modloader, loaded you mod successfully (the header said it was), launched the game from the modloader, started a fresh new game in Single Player and then nothing....
    I followed the steps correctly but I don't have any icon nor UI to activate some cheats in-game.
    I don't have the added icon just like on the screeshots.

What am I missing ? Did I went somewhere wrong ?

Thanks in advance
    H-Merchant
    Last edited by HansaMerchant; 12-03-2017 at 01:07.

Quote Originally Posted by HansaMerchant View Post
    Ahoy xpressive_dan !

You might have done a great job but unfortunately, it seems I can't use your mod.
    I recently re-downloaded the Guild 2 - Renaissance (fresh install from scrap) ; updated my .netframework to net.4.5 then net.4.5.2 (otherwise, the modloader won't load), installed properly you mod and didn't touched anything else.

I'm from France but I kept the game in English. I'm on Seven, 64 bits, Steam version - Latest patch 4.211 and plenty of hardware ressources to run the game smoothly.

I opened the modloader, loaded you mod successfully (the header said it was), launched the game from the modloader, started a fresh new game in Single Player and then nothing....
    I followed the steps correctly but I don't have any icon nor UI to activate some cheats in-game.
    I don't have the added icon just like on the screeshots.

What am I missing ? Did I went somewhere wrong ?

Thanks in advance
    H-Merchant
    Hello, I have the same problem with steam french version.

Exclamation I Cheat Mod Vanilla Edition - Languages Fix

Hi yes I know that issue is my fault because and I din't updated the files. Please follow this steps to fix that issue.

Download and install the temporary fix "I Cheat Mod Vanilla Edition - Languages Fix "
    This is a languages fix for mod "I Cheat Mod Vanilla Edition". If you don't see the UI with "I Cheat Mod" icon then this is the fix for you.
    Copy the content folders "DB" and "mods" into your game folder location "The Guild 2 Renaissance" and override everything!

INFO: Please keep the structure intact as it come to work without any issues!

P.S. I update this fix on first page. Thanks for the feedback, have fun!
    Last edited by xpressive_dan; 13-03-2017 at 17:40.

Thanks for France xpressive_dan !

ICheat UI Bar not positioned to display options 1 through 3

Quote Originally Posted by Rorkus View Post
    Great mod.

I followed the installation instructions (as far as I can tell) and have the ICheat UI bar and it seems to be working as intended, with one major flaw...

The first three buttons, and probably the buttons I most want to use, are not visible on screen and cannot be accessed.
    Image has been included below for reference.

Is there a way to reposition the ICheat bar or have it scroll so that buttons 1 through 3 can be selected? Am I doing it wrong? Is there another workaround?

Attachment 53077
    Reposted here since originally placed in another thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rorkus View Post
    Reposted here since originally placed in another thread
    Found a solution so simple I should have tried it before posting ... increase the screen resolution in screen settings section of options menu (image below is 1366x768x32) then reboot the game.

With luck my machine will be able to handle it ... but great mod all the same! Many thanks.

Name:  Shot0001.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  151.5 KB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2