Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Community Manager

Hi, we know it's been a bit quiet for some time now! Please take a look here for our latest updates

www.facebook.com/AquaNoxOfficial

Quote Originally Posted by xilef9292 View Post
    Can we please get an update of the development process? There are neither new information on the website, nor in this forum. Do you have new concepts, problems, or visual material?
    "Words are the only bullets in truth's bandolier. And poets are the snipers." (Dan Simmons, Hyperion)

Thumbs up wow

I am so excited that you going to make aquanox 3 guys. I even played aquanox 1 and 2 with 3d glasses, that was cool hi from Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldFlint View Post
    I am so excited that you going to make aquanox 3 guys. I even played aquanox 1 and 2 with 3d glasses, that was cool hi from Russia.
    Hello, glad you like and you are excited about the new Aquanox! Watch out for upcoming news here!
    Reinhard Pollice|Business & Product Development Director Nordic Games GmbH, Vienna, Austria
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ElMegalomator

Make a new Aquanox happen: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-deep-descent/

Cool High hopes :)

Hello!
    Here some big fan of sci-fi aerial and, well, underwater shooters! And yes, such (good) games are not a lot, so I am glad about this new "Aquanox" making in progress! I just hope it will feel more like original "Archimedean Dynasty" and less like "Aquanox" 1 & 2. Somehow those two didn't feel right. I wish all the best to makers of this new game!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2