Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
Results 211 to 218 of 218
  1. #211
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    10
    I've joined this forum for one reason only: To post on this thread and see if we can get this thing sorted out for good.

    As many users already pointed out, Darksiders II item trading via serpent tome isn't available in multiple platforms like playstation 3, xbox 360 and many others. I've got my game in new condition, shrink-wrapped and all, but without a manual and the code for the crucible pass. Long story short, I had to buy the crucible pass in order to access the crucible and the serpent tome stuff. To my surprise, when I tried to use the serpent tome to send an item (And get the trophy 'pay it forward'), it simply granted me with the message "Darksiders II online is unavailable at the moment, please try again later".

    So, I'm really putting my faith on the work of guys at THQ Nordic, that you will fix this issue and that you can give an update for all of us that have been waiting for months or even years. Because, you know, why buy an IP from a bankrupt game developer if you don't plan to support it, even though you're still selling and releasing new versions of that game? I want to believe that you're going to fix this, or else, I don't have any more reason to support any stuff that is released/published/developed by THQ Nordic GmbH.

    So, what it will be?

  2. #212
    Registered User SAMAEL4EVER.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    HELLAS THE LAND OF GODS
    Age
    22
    Posts
    432
    Quote Originally Posted by Otonio_Bruno View Post
    I've joined this forum for one reason only: To post on this thread and see if we can get this thing sorted out for good.

    As many users already pointed out, Darksiders II item trading via serpent tome isn't available in multiple platforms like playstation 3, xbox 360 and many others. I've got my game in new condition, shrink-wrapped and all, but without a manual and the code for the crucible pass. Long story short, I had to buy the crucible pass in order to access the crucible and the serpent tome stuff. To my surprise, when I tried to use the serpent tome to send an item (And get the trophy 'pay it forward'), it simply granted me with the message "Darksiders II online is unavailable at the moment, please try again later".

    So, I'm really putting my faith on the work of guys at THQ Nordic, that you will fix this issue and that you can give an update for all of us that have been waiting for months or even years. Because, you know, why buy an IP from a bankrupt game developer if you don't plan to support it, even though you're still selling and releasing new versions of that game? I want to believe that you're going to fix this, or else, I don't have any more reason to support any stuff that is released/published/developed by THQ Nordic GmbH.

    So, what it will be?

    Don't wait for a fix i remember someone say that the servers was not in the deal(maybe i am wrong) and that is reason that the remaster version has no online part Nordic try to solve the problem with the the Xbox version but there was many problems.
    Last edited by SAMAEL4EVER.; 20-02-2017 at 21:10.

  3. #213
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    2
    So i have made a petition for this, because i will be ignored on twitter, support ect. So if you want to sign in the petition let me know. here is the Link for the petition https://www.change.org/p/reinhard-po...share_petition

    It's not correct they don't care our customers or something. I hope we can reach with these something and can make a deal with THQNordic for that.

    #Darksiders2 #Petition #Paybackfortrap

  4. #214
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Megalomaniac View Post
    I am thankful that you stayed patient with us. It was a painful process and now its finally done. I hope the next downtimes will be much shorter maintenance downtimes.

    Okaaay, now that's absurd. You have fixed that problem back in 2014, but now you say you can't? WTF. You mentioned in this post that the next downtime will hopefully not longer that the other downtime? Ok idk what to say but that's ridiculous.

  5. #215
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTrap View Post
    So i have made a petition for this, because i will be ignored on twitter, support ect. So if you want to sign in the petition let me know. here is the Link for the petition https://www.change.org/p/reinhard-po...share_petition

    It's not correct they don't care our customers or something. I hope we can reach with these something and can make a deal with THQNordic for that.

    #Darksiders2 #Petition #Paybackfortrap
    Signed the petition. I don't think anything will come out of it, but hey, it just took 2 minutes to do it.

  6. #216
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3

    Angry

    The people talking boycott are funny. It's an achievement for a game from a bankrupt, non-existent company that Nordic was awesome enough to pick up. The fact that so many entitled people feel the need to file complaints and sign petitions over an achievement is ridiculous. The game works. Move on.

  7. #217
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    15

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by bzombo View Post
    The people talking boycott are funny. It's an achievement for a game from a bankrupt, non-existent company that Nordic was awesome enough to pick up. The fact that so many entitled people feel the need to file complaints and sign petitions over an achievement is ridiculous. The game works. Move on.
    Look, the achievements are part of the game so they should work and they should be patched if necessary just like any other game's features.

    And please stop with the "they can't fix it" BS because they already fixed it once...

    Also, now, suddenly there's enough money and resources to "enhance" the Xbox One version for the Xbox One X release but they never bothered to fix the achievements that have been broken since launch? Great customer service there, if that doesn't show greed I don't know what does.

    This is all in their hands but as they're not gonna see any revenue from patching the achievement on Xbox 360/PS3 they won't do it.

    Well, vote with your wallets and when they're heading the same road THQ did, maybe they'll realize the importance of keeping your customer base happy. It may not be a big difference but I will never buy a THQ Nordic game again unless it's a used copy or heavily discounted digitally.

    I don't buy many games on release day, but I do like to support companies that support their customers and plenty of games have had achievements patched, even to change the requirements to unlock them, so they can just change the requirements for this achievement to something that can be done offline and forget about it forever.

    And finally, I realize online features needing to be shut down, especially on older games but not giving an advance notice is really not consumer friendly. Hell, even EA and Ubisoft give advance notifications when features are being shut down.... yes, EA...

  8. #218
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonker3262 View Post
    And finally, I realize online features needing to be shut down, especially on older games but not giving an advance notice is really not consumer friendly. Hell, even EA and Ubisoft give advance notifications when features are being shut down.... yes, EA...
    You forgot to mention that they still charge you to use the Serpent Tome, but when you buy the freakin' Crucible Pass, you discover it's not online anymore. It's a real scam scheme, I tell you.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •