Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    I've joined this forum for one reason only: To post on this thread and see if we can get this thing sorted out for good.

As many users already pointed out, Darksiders II item trading via serpent tome isn't available in multiple platforms like playstation 3, xbox 360 and many others. I've got my game in new condition, shrink-wrapped and all, but without a manual and the code for the crucible pass. Long story short, I had to buy the crucible pass in order to access the crucible and the serpent tome stuff. To my surprise, when I tried to use the serpent tome to send an item (And get the trophy 'pay it forward'), it simply granted me with the message "Darksiders II online is unavailable at the moment, please try again later".

So, I'm really putting my faith on the work of guys at THQ Nordic, that you will fix this issue and that you can give an update for all of us that have been waiting for months or even years. Because, you know, why buy an IP from a bankrupt game developer if you don't plan to support it, even though you're still selling and releasing new versions of that game? I want to believe that you're going to fix this, or else, I don't have any more reason to support any stuff that is released/published/developed by THQ Nordic GmbH.

So, what it will be?

Quote Originally Posted by Otonio_Bruno View Post
    I've joined this forum for one reason only: To post on this thread and see if we can get this thing sorted out for good.

As many users already pointed out, Darksiders II item trading via serpent tome isn't available in multiple platforms like playstation 3, xbox 360 and many others. I've got my game in new condition, shrink-wrapped and all, but without a manual and the code for the crucible pass. Long story short, I had to buy the crucible pass in order to access the crucible and the serpent tome stuff. To my surprise, when I tried to use the serpent tome to send an item (And get the trophy 'pay it forward'), it simply granted me with the message "Darksiders II online is unavailable at the moment, please try again later".

So, I'm really putting my faith on the work of guys at THQ Nordic, that you will fix this issue and that you can give an update for all of us that have been waiting for months or even years. Because, you know, why buy an IP from a bankrupt game developer if you don't plan to support it, even though you're still selling and releasing new versions of that game? I want to believe that you're going to fix this, or else, I don't have any more reason to support any stuff that is released/published/developed by THQ Nordic GmbH.

So, what it will be?

Don't wait for a fix i remember someone say that the servers was not in the deal(maybe i am wrong) and that is reason that the remaster version has no online part Nordic try to solve the problem with the the Xbox version but there was many problems.
    Last edited by SAMAEL4EVER.; 20-02-2017 at 21:10.
    PSN:ASMODAIOS344

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15