Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Darksiders 2: Pay it forward achievement ERROR

Hi

I have a problem with this achievement. When i try to send an item to one of my friends, it says error. I read that all the people have this problem since thq put down servers. So, can nordic games solve this problem?

It is my last achievement for 1000G

Yeah the same thing is happening to me when trying to use the tome to send things to folks on my friend list.

There's a lot of talk about this on the Darksiders forums - PC's and PS3's servers seem to be working. 360's in progress.

It's times like these im glad Nintendo consoles don't even have achievement systems. If this happened to me I would probably be angry.
    Nintendo Network ID: Zonned

Times like this, I'm glad I don't care about achievements.

Bump.

Any news on this issue..? This is the only thing stopping me from buying Darksiders 2...

Don't buy it. Even though this truly is a fantastic game, it's very unlikely it's going to be fixed...

Update request / deja-vu

This is starting to feel like deja-vu with Terminal Reality and their Ghostbusters:TVG snafu. We heard "we are working on it" then the deafening silence followed afterwards. HOPEFULLY, the next thing doesn't happen here, the forum topics are deleted and they act as if nothing is wrong, like sweeping the problem under the rug.

An update would be nice. None of us want to feel like a mushroom, left in the dark and fed s#!t. It is getting pretty dark in here. A reply one way (positive) or another (negative) will suffice. Just be honest with us.

Thank you.

As said multiple times we are working on this but are depending on a 3rd party to set up us correctly before we can do anything more.
    Reinhard Pollice|Business & Product Development Director Nordic Games GmbH, Vienna, Austria
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ElMegalomator

Make a new Aquanox happen: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-deep-descent/

Quote Originally Posted by Megalomaniac View Post
    As said multiple times we are working on this but are depending on a 3rd party to set up us correctly before we can do anything more.
    Still, I appreciate knowing that it hasn't fallen off the radar. Thanks for the followup!

Yes good to know... Thanks for the update Mega...

Thank you

Mega, that is all we ask, to keep an open line of communication, even if there isn't anything new to post. When time goes by and there are no replies, it is understandable that the natives will start to get restless. A simple response stating that you're still alive and this topic isn't dead is all that is asked.

Thank you for the update.

nice to see that nordic try to give us achievement hunters Support! thx mega grüsse aus deutschland

Hi Mega,

Greetings from New Zealand. It's been a couple of weeks since your last post. Any further news regarding this issue?

Thanks

Just a friendly bump... Trying to keep the topic alive...

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast