Page 286 of 287 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 284 285 286 287 LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 4292

Thread: Darksiders

Quote Originally Posted by SAMAEL4EVER. View Post
    Very nice you are be prepared for 2018 right mate. I wait for december to buy my own.
    Finished playing God of War III and halfway through Darksiders I & II mate . The colors are more vivid in the remastered versions. Yeah, good luck for December mate ...

I haven't read the recend comments and i don't know if anyone has mention it but the old Darksiders forum is back with new look.

http://community.darksiders.com/show...come&p=1#post1
    I had no idea. Thanks for letting us know mate ...

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Huh, had no idea - thanks for pointing it out. Kinda impressed by the 300+ pages of Korean spam, though, haha...hopefully they sort that out.

Now we need a manga adaption of Darksiders

Quote Originally Posted by Sabbir Hoque View Post
    I had no idea. Thanks for letting us know mate ...
    Typical ThqNordic never something official you must find it your own

Finished playing God of War III and halfway through Darksiders I & II mate . The colors are more vivid in the remastered versions. Yeah, good luck for December mate ...
    Why not first finish D1 to enjoy fully and then play D2?.In D2 the characters models have change as you know.

I don't know if it is just me but I find the graphics of Darksiders: Warmastered Edition better than Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition...

I don't know if it is just me but I find the graphics of Darksiders: Warmastered Edition better than Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition...
    Graphics are way better in Warmastered Edition. They first did Deathinitve Edition, kind of forced I would say. So maybe they gave more effort in Warmastered Edition and knew what exactly needed to be fixed.
    I'm playing those games of PC versions, and I must say I was very disappointed when I saw those rectangular/pixeled shadows in Death's and NPC's characters AGAIN... And overall graphics were kind of darkened, but still smoother, and not so "edgy" like in original title.
    Just dropping my opinion...

Yeah Warmastered Edition was released one year later and from different team.The improvent graphics can be see especially on characters models for example the models of Karn and Elder Eidar are totally different.The games use the same engine but DS2 is a open world so the graphics were different but as you and we know Vigil Games never had the time to perfect the game.I don't have try the remasters port but for what i have the warmastered Editions seems to have very dark colors.

My question is how is the perfomance? I have found this at seems there are many problems.

http://community.eu.playstation.com/...thread-replies
    Last edited by SAMAEL4EVER.; 03-09-2017 at 02:43.

Darksiders Documentary--UPDATE!!!

The goal was reaching if all turn all the documentary for Darksiders and Gunfire Games will be out early 2018.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ay/description

Yeah Warmastered Edition was released one year later and from different team.The improvent graphics can be see especially on characters models for example the models of Karn and Elder Eidar are totally different.The games use the same engine but DS2 is a open world so the graphics were different but as you and we know Vigil Games never had the time to perfect the game.I don't have try the remasters port but for what i have the warmastered Editions seems to have very dark colors.

My question is how is the perfomance? I have found this at seems there are many problems.

http://community.eu.playstation.com/...thread-replies
    When I first played the Deathinitive Edition, I had no problem with the performance but the first time I played the Warmastered Edition, the sound and the animation were not synced correctly. My PS4 updated the game automatically and the game was performing fine after that.

The goal was reaching if all turn all the documentary for Darksiders and Gunfire Games will be out early 2018.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ay/description

I can't believe they chose this soundtrack to promote this video. It is one of the most joyful soundtracks I have ever heard and definitely one of Darksiders II's best soundtracks ...

I can't believe they chose this soundtrack to promote this video. It is one of the most joyful soundtracks I have ever heard and definitely one of Darksiders II's best soundtracks ...
    Oh man, I just realised how much we need Jesper Kyd as composer for DS3. Any clues about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Adum View Post
    Oh man, I just realised how much we need Jesper Kyd as composer for DS3. Any clues about that?
    Not sure who is going to be the music composer for Darksiders III yet mate...

Is there a theme of famine somewhere in Fury's story?

Quote Originally Posted by revengeance View Post
    Is there a theme of famine somewhere in Fury's story?
    Outside of the fact that she is fighting the 7 deadly sins, we really don't know anything about her story. They could throw in elements of famine, but I doubt they will. These aren't the four horsemen of the bible. (neither is famine, but that's a different topic entirely) darksiders is it's own universe, and isn't bound by "traditional" horsemen mythology.