The Guild 2 Renaissance Multiplayer

Why do you still want to use hamachi? They already lowered the limit of a network to 5 users maximum and that's useless.
    You can go on tunngle. I just installed it. It's the same thing, it creates a virtual network. But the advantage is that it's only ONE network where we can gather, no 10000 networks with 5 people max.

here is the official page where u can download Tunngle: http://www.tunngle.net/

After you download it, install it.
    Then register an account.
    Finally go to the search tab and type: "guild 2". There you will 3 results, between them is : The guild 2 Renaissance.
    Enjoy playing!

I was using Hamachi for awhile before it turned in to the garbage it is now. GArena used to be good also, but its recently turned in to MSN and is also useless. XFire went through some design changes, and its just trying to be too much.

I tried Tunngle at your suggestion and I'm impressed, its actually really clean and useful. It has "just" want we need, and not a much of garbage in it.

I'll be in the The Guild 2: Renaissance network on tunngle from now on, if anyone wants to play, just message me in there or on steam.

ExRedux on steam.

Quote Originally Posted by ExRedux View Post
    I was using Hamachi for awhile before it turned in to the garbage it is now. GArena used to be good also, but its recently turned in to MSN and is also useless. XFire went through some design changes, and its just trying to be too much.

I tried Tunngle at your suggestion and I'm impressed, its actually really clean and useful. It has "just" want we need, and not a much of garbage in it.

I'll be in the The Guild 2: Renaissance network on tunngle from now on, if anyone wants to play, just message me in there or on steam.

ExRedux on steam.
    I have found Tunngle to be by far the best option, although I have encountered some issues with connection stability, but that's probably just my terrible internet :/