Can't Get That Last Frog Egg!

Hello all,

I have all frog eggs but one. A frog in the upper city says there is a frog egg in the southeast so I go in back of the doctor's house and use the switches to get there; however, once I beat the foes at hand, there are 3 huts with blockages. The one hut has a wall of flames and the other two have some kind of bluish magic field blocking my way. I can see the last frog vase in one of the huts with a magic blockage but how can I get through?

Thanks for your help,

gustav

UPDATE:
    Found the annswer! I apparently must have left this area after recovering only 1 egg (forgot to look inside the second hut on the other side of the circular platform); however, once I entered a different area and the "autosave" took effect, it apparently locked the previous area (along with the hut containing the 2nd undiscovered egg). This should be identified as a game "glitch" IMHO and thanks to whoever made those YouTube videos that pointed me in the right direction. I am now starting the game all over again without the autosave option turned on!
    Last edited by gustav; 18-03-2010 at 12:38. Reason: Found the Answer