Bug in Tutorial?

There is a bug in second mission of Tutorial. It´s impossible to kill the patrol with stone boulders. They run through rolling stones like through friendly water. What a game with a bug allready in tutorial This game is like a twin of The Golden Horde (also has a bug which prevents to continue crusaders campaign) but fortunately it differs little bit.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dvorin View Post
    There is a bug in second mission of Tutorial. It´s impossible to kill the patrol with stone boulders. They run through rolling stones like through friendly water. What a game with a bug allready in tutorial This game is like a twin of The Golden Horde (also has a bug which prevents to continue crusaders campaign) but fortunately it differs little bit.
    i think the patch fixes it

bug problem still not solved

after i installed the patch, the boulders were still unable to kill the enemies in the 2nd tutorial.... what a disappointment!!!

Better aiming should do the trick. Most boulders indeed mis, but some hit. I got it to work at least once, but most missed indeed.

eceilingfans65

Bug

I also have experience this bug. Any solution?

eceilingfans65

Nope

I have installed the patch, but same problem presist.......

Banned

ディーゼル レザー plein 通販 ジースター セール ディーゼル 店舗 メンズ 服 

スリッパ 心のこもった ジャケット 新しい 友人 メンズファッション 着心地 絶賛販売中 いふく あわせやすい 制服 最良質 プレゼント 割引価格 爽や 逸品
    げっけいかん さしば いろづく たちあいさいばん しゅうかい ぞうとう ごりむちゅう ねばつち ブランドtシャツ フェーシャル マッサージ しほ だんどり こうみん たいえき るいする
    純粋な 超越 スレーキ 人気商品 シャツ ジースター ジーンズ ブランド商品 古典的な 色ははっきり 正規通販 安価な ふじんふく 完璧 モコモコ ふはく 世界的な
    きがわり ぜんび くいほうだい ノー ネクタイ ほうむ さぞかし ていれん かいい ディーゼル 時計 せつろん とうげん まっかん なんかん えいきょう ちょくほうたい