Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Talking My best game

Sim City 4 Rush Hour -WITH modds and lots- http://simtropolis.com my best game
    Last edited by ovchar; 19-01-2007 at 21:29. Reason: error

Emperor building empire delacroixp's Avatar

Post SimTropilos and SimCity 4

Awesome site... you're missing the www

I had a 640kb RAM XT back in 1990 and the first Simcity in B/W was one of my favourite games... only 2 power stations (coal/nuclear) but they lit up the world...

Pascal

So quiet here..........anyone here?

Thanks

Maybe...

... maybe you'll find someone on my thread? ;-)

Tom5Cat

Exclamation Quiet?

Quote Originally Posted by Need_Help View Post
    So quiet here..........anyone here?

Thanks
    Some are still here watching with interest,its a shame that Jowood don't do thev same anf fix with patches our graphic card problems.

Unhappy Hard to imagine!

Quote Originally Posted by pbrover View Post
    Some are still here watching with interest,its a shame that Jowood don't do thev same anf fix with patches our graphic card problems.
    Don't remind me! I've been so stupid as to buy another one of their games: Car Industry Tycoon. Can't play that one at all on my pc. Read some reviews on it. Every one of them saying it's a really poorly designed and manufactiored game loaded with all kinds of bugs and hopelessly boring gameplay. So far for good 'industry'! Why o why didn't I read those reviews before bying it?

Are all Jowood games so bad? And what about the rules of common respect? I send them no less then 2 mails regarding my problems with their games, the first one about two weeks ago. Did you see an answer of them anywhere? I sure didn't! Do they really believe I'd ever buy one of their other games after this? Unbelievable!!!

Exclamation Playable games from Jowood.

I have just bought a new computer and the jowood games that it will ru are;-
    Hotel Giant( ing you just build hotels)
    Traffic Giant gold(This allows you to build bus routes ect in towns)quite good
    Transport Giant + add on BUT NOT THE GOLD VERSION AS THIS HAS PROBLEMS (a very good transport sim with trains,busses ,planes ect)
    All other jowood games are crap due to a lack of support.

Exclamation No more

As long as I don't get a descent reply on my mails, I am not bying any more of their games! I'm a sales-coördinator for a big company. If I would treat my customers like that, we'd be out of bussiness in a few years time. No more Jowood!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom5Cat View Post
    As long as I don't get a descent reply on my mails, I am not bying any more of their games! I'm a sales-coördinator for a big company. If I would treat my customers like that, we'd be out of bussiness in a few years time. No more Jowood!
    I support you!

Thanks

Thumbs down NoWood

BTW, I do also own 'Transport Giant', but unfortunetely the gold edition. Indeed, looks like a great game, but, in typical JoWood tradition, it has a whole bunch of problems. I can't play it. Everytime I try to, after a short while (sometimes even after a minute or so) the game simply freezes up, can't do anything any more, can't even shut it down. A double Ctrl-Alt-Del is the only option left (reboot, checkdisk, blablabla). The enclosed editor simply won't even start up.

JoWood... they should call themselves 'NoWood'!!!

Exclamation Btw 2

I never did try Traffic Giant Gold Edition WITH one or two of the existing paches for Traffic Giant (Original and Add-on), because I figured the Gold Edition was created after those patches and they'd probably won't make any difference, or they'd screw up the game even more. What's your view on this?

Is there anyone still 'alive'?

Thanks

Emperor building empire delacroixp's Avatar

@Need_Help

Quote Originally Posted by Need_Help View Post
    Your suggestion is good. I don't know anything about IG2 because of my 'too new' graphic card. I'm using it for 2 years since I bought it, is it new? 2 years can finish 1 totally new game, and a patch needs forever -.- Btw, now I'm helping to make an open source game called Transport Empire. I am the game artist
    That is so kewl... what's the link ???

Pascal

hello.

yes, some of IG2 hardcore fans are alive, including me
    cheers.
    Huge fan of Industry Giant & Transport Giant ! greetings to all , from Romania !

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5