Page 1 of 91 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

The Holy Adam1-cult revival

Now hear me all you small-talkers!

For there is something all of thou are still seeking forth and waiting for a long time. It shall be still a long time you will haveth to go to wait forth before the Mighty Small Fish Jaw Closure will giveth their final sign to relieve the waiting folk that has been doing so for many many years.
    Now I say, what are you, all of you small-talkers waiting for? Why wait when there is here one that is already? Here we have a thing that will stand strong above all other small talk and release us finally from all Gothic linked minority chat posed upon us in this department. May I present to you, the revival of the Adam1 cult!

(This topic is meant espacially to keep all the old members in here and to get some delight from all the Gothic related stuff that overcrowds the small talk sofar. This are my greetings to all the old Gothic II members, Mifffo, Roi, Hamaia, Soapman, Shark, Damian and Adam, Rops and all the others I forgot, sorry)

(Ok, Adam, now about the price, how about you keep old folks aboard and I see if we can get some more small talk here?)

Start the sacrifices, minions.

Spoiler:

Phase 6:

There is one thread in this part of the forum (ST), the longest ever, which unfortuantely had to be closed by the holy one. He made the last post in it. However, the hint is left in the first post of the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam1
    Start the sacrifices, minions.
    So what should we start with?
    Mass suicide?
    Valar morghulis

Well, at first glance he might look all knowing, but you could start with sending our holy icon a copy of the never surpassed Gothic II, since his lower servants so far failed to bring it in.

Gothic-Supermoderator
    Ritter des 12. Kelches
    Quote Originally Posted by borislav_ankov
    So what should we start with?
    Mass suicide?
    Adam must begin.

pff, post is too short.

Mondgesaenge: G1DB, G2DB (deutsch, english), G2ADB (deutsch, english ), G3DB, Marvin-DB

what the heck... might break my word... again. but if this fails, then we are doomed to be forgotten. and seeing as G3 is a looooooong way ahead, seems to me that the small talk has a lot of potential. it would simply be too good to get all the G2 ppl here, but its definitly worth giving it a try. so all of you, get out all mail addresses you got and start spreading the word!

besides those mentioned by nameless (Mifffo, Roi, Hamaia, Soapman, Shark, Damian and Adam, Rops), the list should also contain Soulshifter, lacni, mikman, arutha, nutu, kamahl... and the list is to be continued...

YAY! I'm loving the idea. Would be really grand, if we could get all the "big names" here!

The problem is still, that MercMan here, "stole" "my" avatar!
    Goin' off-topic!

Quote Originally Posted by Rops
    YAY! I'm loving the idea. Would be really grand, if we could get all the "big names" here!

The problem is still, that MercMan here, "stole" "my" avatar!
    nope! i used it for a looong time before you did. shame on you for lying like that. you know well enough when you asked me about anathema, pics of them and art work. i gave u the link to it. back them i already was using it. wait until the old boys come back and they can confirm it. back then u didn't even know about anathema dude!

Quote Originally Posted by MercSteff
    besides those mentioned by nameless (Mifffo, Roi, Hamaia, Soapman, Shark, Damian and Adam, Rops), the list should also contain Soulshifter, lacni, mikman, arutha, nutu, kamahl... and the list is to be continued...
    Sorry Merc, how could I forget about you? And Lacni, Nutu..... and Kamahl... but well he's a hopeless case... whatever way you put it. Seems he's got banned from rpgdot as well.....

Only thing we need now is for Shark to get over and we're in booming business.

nope! i used it for a looong time before you did. shame on you for lying like that. you know well enough when you asked me about anathema, pics of them and art work. i gave u the link to it. back them i already was using it. wait until the old boys come back and they can confirm it. back then u didn't even know about anathema dude!
    yea dude, that's why the quoatas' there!
    "stole" "my"
    Goin' off-topic!

one question: whats behind the ********** in super *********?

First I demand my signature back! Damn you Hellmaker!

What's the story behind 'yer sig deletion, Ham?

Innocent cat is innocent Mifffo's Avatar
    one question: whats behind the ********** in super *********?

hello merc i got some mail from you the other day on my mifffo@hotmail account cant remember what it was but i read it

and to adam cult reviving good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Hamaia
    First I demand my signature back! Damn you Hellmaker!
    That's impossible, because your signature resides in hell... just below my a**... it's part of my throne now... sorry.
    By the way: I have a huuuuuge throne by now (and it's still growing).

Hamaia!!! PLEEEEEEASEEEEEE!!! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!! EVIL HELLMAKER IS TORMENTING ME! *sniff*
    -your signature

Page 1 of 91 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast