Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    the date is 3/6/08...
    is the server still up, and if so, are there any players still out there?

Cinnabarcorp Warfare GustavoG2005's Avatar
    I still play but i dont know. I cant seem to go online using windows Vista.
    Visit Cinnabar Corporation's Official website at http://www.cinnabarcorp.com and also visit my personal MySpace page at http://www.myspace.com/cinnabarcorp and please visit Cinnabar Rock's Official MySpace page at http://www.myspace.com/cinnabarrock

Its the 19/04/08, and im still playing.... Have never tried Warnet, only really play LAN with a couple of mates from time to time.... What I am wondering if there was ever any way of cracking the game so that you could build more or unlimited units in multiplayer (For both sides of course).

Good to see im not the only one left here...

LondonThing....

well, if you guys can figure out if the warnet still works, or another way for us to connect...i'd be glad to play against you guys.

Exclamation Hello I am back

I am back boys. Ready to nuke your bases with a vengeance! Been playing on LAN with my brother. Man I love this game.

Have tried to get onto the new WarNet server but having difficulty.

EarthNet------netserver.earth2150.de

I created a new login account (cant remember old one atm) then tried to log in and it just crashed. It got to about Step 2 where it was asking me for my ICQ number. Then Windows (Vista Ultimate SP2) crashed saying the game had stopped responding.

Add me and we can have a game sometime. Maybe just via direct IP or something. Prefer 2v2 or team games if possible rather than 1v1s. I will definitely 1v1 with Paranoid or RightGuard though (if challenged).

elim.css@gmail.com (email)
    powastryker@icqmail (msn)
    54497547 (icq)

Will post this on the Dutch WW3 forum as well in case people are reading there.
    Lights out!

Master Tactical Insurgent Wargamer's Avatar

Hello All!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone im back and been playing ww3 again, sounds like a joke but its not, love this game probably my favorite of all time!!!!!
    Drop me an email or IM for a game anytime battleboy101@hotmail.com

"A Bomb is a terrible thing to waste"
    -Saddam Hussein 1991

Master Tactical Insurgent Wargamer's Avatar

Games on saturdaynight

Hi all,
    Weve been playing ip games nowdays, and they have been very stable, we will be playing on saturdaynights again, starting this saturday 12/12/09

Ive hooked back up with Magnesk, Farrel, gustavo, and rockeye, also black dove will be back from an outatown job soon and is very much looking forward to playing again.

If interstead in getting in on a game or two with us email me.
    Drop me an email or IM for a game anytime battleboy101@hotmail.com

"A Bomb is a terrible thing to waste"
    -Saddam Hussein 1991

Hey I wanna play WW3, send me a email @ alexpb1219@hotmail.com if u wanna arrange some time, im a noob so have fun crushing me in the game. cool smiles, lol BTW, im in the us, eastern time its 9:03pm when i posted, 2100 military time.

Hi, Me have been playing this game full time now, Look for Nina_Williams on everynight around 9 pm pst usa time . Nice to meet you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2