Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    She is one of a family of psykO's from Rob Zombie's movie "House of 1000 Corpses"
    The signature is a short version of what she tells one of the persons in the movie before she beginz cutting him in the head with a shaving knife
    ...yes?

alright... never seen that movie, sounds a bit strange =/

Indeed. O_o

The idea of it is less strange if you see the movie It is very good actually, I didn't expect such quality from Rob Zombie, and it's very strange too. It's worth seeing.
    ...yes?

hmm... *finds $6 and goes to Blockbuster*

*finds $6 and goes to Blockbuster*

??So what'z that suposed to mean??
    ...yes?

I've never had the problem of them following me before, but as a paladin I had something interesting happen once. After I left Rosi and Till in town I went to the thieves guild. They did not follow me. I completed my sextant quest, and having no more use for the thieves I promptly started to kill them, when out of no where Till joined the fight on the side of the thieves. I of course killed him along with the thieves. When I went back to the temple area of town I found Rosi sitting on a bench with Till's dead body laying in front of her. She didn't seem to care that he was dead,(who could blame her) nor did she know I killed him.

Anyway, I dodn't think they are good for anything else.......KILL THEM!!

Hehehe, Think I'll kill em' with a pickaxe
    Well, the firzt time they begin to follow me I beated the Orcish ring out of the "Weed-Head" (don't remember the name...) and when I talked to rosi she acused me of being a brute and that Lee would hear of that, also she sad she wanted nothing to have with me, that wish will soon be acomplished...
    ...yes?

it means i went to blockbuster to rent a movie.

As a mercenary, do a save somewhere near Sentenza, just in case. Then using either acrobatics or snapperweed, run like the wind into Onar's farm and stop near Torlof, at that sort of intersection there. Wait for Rosi and Till and Rosi will speak to you and give the xp and the gold. Then they walk off into the 'tavern' where Thekla is and you have no trouble with them following you any more.

So the answer to this 'bug' is not to let Rosi talk to you until you are close to Torlof in the centre of Onar's farmyard.

Thank you to the World of Gothic forum for this answer. Hope it helps someone some day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2