+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy Alan Wake Invalid Product Code Problem

hello i have a problem and i dont know how to solve it . i bought Alan Wake collectors edition and when i try to redeem the code on steam its gives me an error that the code in invalid i dont know why i get this error . i have sent to the support more than request but i got no answer from them !!! what can i do right now i hope there is some one here can help me or motion to the support about my emails . sorry i know its a dutch forums but there is no where else to post about my problem . its really not fair when you buy the game and badly want to play it but you couldn't its really an annoying feeling .

hey rtp!

please do send a proof of purchase (scan of the receipt for example) to our support team (support@quanticlab.com) and they will get back to you asap.

best,
    philipp
    "Life" is a sexually transmitted disease.

http://i.imgur.com/Upy3a.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by phi.lo View Post
    hey rtp!

please do send a proof of purchase (scan of the receipt for example) to our support team (support@quanticlab.com) and they will get back to you asap.

best,
    philipp
    Thanks Philipp so much i have sent to them and i'll wait their response

no problem. nobody should need to wait to play that beauty of a game
    "Life" is a sexually transmitted disease.

http://i.imgur.com/Upy3a.jpg

i think you have got the game of version which has expired and is not working at all. i think it needs replacement of it just contact from where you bought it as soon as possible