+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Community Leader
    Ritter des 12. Kelches

We are back again!

Hi and welcome back!

After a long period of waiting the good old JoWooD board is back online with a new style and a new name. As you most likely have noticed, there have been lots of changes behind the scenes in the meantime. We are now the official community of the newly founded Nordic Games GmbH based in Vienna, that hereby kept its promise to keep the old community alive.

For all of us this is kind of a restart. On the one hand we can all be excited about what news the future will bring us and are able to keep all our old contacts and hopefully develop lots of new ones too. On the other hand we'll have the chance to establish an ideal cooperation between community and publisher with a new partner.
    We are happy that Nordic Games, too, trusts a team of community members with taking care of their board, because we think that this is the best way to ensure the interests of gamers are taken seriously. The moderator team and Nordic Games itself are already keen to establish good contact with eachother and an appropriate concept is being developed.

Since in these discussions we have to represent your interests as gamers and members of this board, we would like to ask you for constructive suggestions at this point. Which concrete problems have there been in the past, how do you imagine a good cooperation and what do we have to keep in mind at all costs? Feel free to tell us in this thread.

We are looking forward to your proposals and a good future with Nordic Games!

Greetings,
    Your community team

Yay, welcome back

Thumbs up Rad!

I can't wait for Port Royale 3 First Person Shooter! lol, please don't. You could make it full blown RTS, but please no Planetside Port. What would be really cool is like road building, excavating, and then siege of castles and dungeons by orcs & stuff. Anyhow, grats you are all back to work. go go go

To our future!

A toast then,
    Quote Originally Posted by Pericle View Post
    To our future!
    "By the clack smack cracking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes"

Since in these discussions we have to represent your interests as gamers and members of this board, we would like to ask you for constructive suggestions at this point. Which concrete problems have there been in the past, how do you imagine a good cooperation and what do we have to keep in mind at all costs? Feel free to tell us in this thread.
    Welcome back

Yes yes, there were many problems ... in the past you never gave us cookies. I imagine a nice cookie would be a nice start and always keep the stock filled at all cost... cause we are always hungry for more...

I am happy that the old forums are back to live
    Waouw ! Even my user name and password are still valid !

Hint:
    before the JoWood old forum server was stopped, I received a message telling me it will migrate to a new server of Nordic Games of which I shall receive the URL when settled. I never received the URL and found this site a little bit by luck.
    => might worth to send a message to all members to let them know about the new address.

Community Leader
    Ritter des 12. Kelches
    Quote Originally Posted by André Feroi View Post
    Hint:
    before the JoWood old forum server was stopped, I received a message telling me it will migrate to a new server of Nordic Games of which I shall receive the URL when settled. I never received the URL and found this site a little bit by luck.
    => might worth to send a message to all members to let them know about the new address.

Actually we have sent a mail via the Nordic Games Newsletter, which should also include most users of this board as far as I know. Unfortunately we were not able to just send that message to all registered users of the board.

gamer Mom

old games still good?

hey just bought a un used in sealed package of the collectors edition od Dungeon lords for my daughter . I installed the 3 discs .. and then when we tried to launch it . the screen flickers black and our antivirus blocksa virus located in the temp internet files from installing the game .. we have scrubbed cleaned , removed cleaned and re installed and the same issue happens. is there a fix for this ?? or do we have to return it to the store ?

happy to have any help for getting my kid into rpg .

Arcania: Fall of Setarrif crashes when i try to start it

I've just purchase the arcania stand alone xpack from amazon and it installed and crashed when i try to play it, i also have arcania goth 4 but it works fine i need so support help to get fall of setarrif going plz help

Community Leader
    Ritter des 12. Kelches
    The only suggestion I could find is this thread. Looks like Fall of Setarrif has some problems when the main game is installed, too?
    You should remember to change the name of that folder back, if you want to play Arcania again, because otherwise it will not find your savegames anymore.

If this doesn't help you, please create a thread in this board.

hii

hii,, I want post in this thread -

http://forum.nordicgames.at/showthre...perados-board!

But the thread seems to be locked
    Intel i5 3470 | B75M-D3H | 2*4 GB Kingston HyperX Blue | GTX 660 | Samsung 840 120GB | Seasonic S12II 620 | Corsair 400R | WDC 640 aaks | Seagate 1TB | Merc Stealth | Logitech G930 | Logitech MX518 | BenQ G2420HD | JBL Creature III | APC RS1100 | Win8 Pro | Xbox360 Controller | WinXpSP3 | PS2 NTSC 77001 | Steam ID: satyanjoy | Origin: SatyaDG

Community Leader
    Ritter des 12. Kelches
    Hi!

Yes, this thread is indeed locked. Instead you can now use this thread for all general discussions about Desperados. Feel free to create your own threads, if you need to.

I apologize for posting my intro thread here..i couldn't find one..anyways my name is Vonnie and i am a new member here..so just hoping to have a great time out here.

Naah..i think i'd stick to this one on discussions over Desperado..thanks for the support out there.