+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Venom, just wanted to throw this out there - no need to respond.

I know it would cost JoWood money to fix the recipe glitch, and even more money to get Microsoft to certify it before they release it as a title update for the Xbox 360, but I think if the glitch is fixed and all recipes are made available in the DLC, you will sell more DLC on the 360 because so many 360 gamers want 1000 points. I do not know if the extra sells of DLC would be enough to cover the cost of fixing the recipe glitch and getting it certified by Microsoft, but I know you would sell more DLC if it finally allowed 360 gamers to get 1000 points. I hear JoWood is having some financial troubles, so that may be why they don't want to fix this glitch, but fixing it could actually help JoWood financially.

I am begging you Venom, please run this by your higher ups and see what they think. Tell them that fixing the glitch will result in more sells of the DLC on the 360 and will also create more goodwill towards your company from 360 gamers.

Ok, that is all. I don't want to give up on my 1000 points yet. LOL

No repsonse necessary. This is just my last ditch effort to get 1000 points. LOL
    Last edited by roachtbp; 06-02-2011 at 23:48.

Quote Originally Posted by Treecat22 View Post
    Hey Venom,

I know there seems to be a lot of hate towards this game. But I am actually still really excited for the release of the PS3 version of the game since I don't have an up to date gaming PC right now. I was just curious of the status of the PS3 version, is it still coming and if so when? And will it have the new add-on?
    Thanks in advance for your response.
    I am corious: arcania got so many bad reports, but you still wish to buy it? can i know what side of arcania atract you? thanks. (of course, all of us are free to waste his money in way he preferes but i still stay on booze and hookers)
    Last edited by ihatejw; 05-02-2011 at 23:26.

Thumbs up ..

i got one question how the @@ you can hate so much this INCREDIBLE GAME?
    my name is GothicFanNr1 and i am a real fan of ALL THE Games jowood doesnt suck they just are the best company i have ever seen .Sorry for my bad english
    all people who hate arcania gothic 4 go to the @@@ and shut up gothic was/is/and will be the best game of the world and it is the 8 wonder of the world
    1)gothic 1,2,3,4,and the coming 5 they must make one..
    2)after are pyramids etc gothic is in first place!THe truth is for arcania if i was a game moderator i should change some things but the game is..EPIC!
    now i want to ask if i can buy the game from here
    Gothic 4 ever!!!!!!!!!!

Venom, I'm still trying to convince y'all to fix the recipe glitch

Dragon Age II comes out before the DLC for Arcania. Many gamers may be so into DAII that they might not go back to Arcania to play the DLC. I personally liked Arcania a lot, but don't plan to get the DLC unless it FINALLY allows us to get 1000 points. To get more 360 gamers to go back to Arcania, JoWood should fix the recipe glitch and include all recipes in the DLC. That will encourage more 360 gamers to get the DLC, even though DAII will be out.

I really don't want to give up on JoWood fixing this problem, as achievement points are very important to me and many other 36o gamers.
    Last edited by roachtbp; 21-02-2011 at 22:03.

Quote Originally Posted by GothicFanNr1 View Post
    JoWood doesn't suck they just are the best company I have ever seen.
    I beg to differ, but each with their own taste.

Quote Originally Posted by roachtbp View Post
    Dragon Age II comes out before the DLC for Arcania.
    With a launch date like that, the DLC is dead before it launched. I like Arcania a lot, but everybody in RPG's is going to play Dragon Age 2 around that time.

Banned
    my name is GothicFanNr1 and i am a real fan of ALL THE Games jowood doesnt suck they just are the best company i have ever seen .Sorry for my bad english
    all people who hate arcania gothic 4 go to the @@@ and shut up gothic was/is/and will be the best game of the world and it is the 8 wonder of the world
    2)after are pyramids etc gothic is in first place!THe truth is for arcania if i was a game moderator i should change some things but the game is..EPIC!
    Gothic 4 ever!!!!!!!!!!
    The funniest post ever!
    Just name those AWESOME qualities that make Arcania EPIC!And pls if your trying to make a point do it with less troling then in this post.
    If you even played any previous Gothic games (which i doubt),then you can easily tell me what are the things that Arcania has that makes the game a real Gothic game and that makes the game "EPIC" (for you) like the previous parts were.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordresh View Post
    With a launch date like that, the DLC is dead before it launched. I like Arcania a lot, but everybody in RPG's is going to play Dragon Age 2 around that time.
    Honestly, I liked Arcania and would buy the DLC even though DAII is out if it finally allowed me to get 1000 gamerpoints. Otherwise, I'll just enjoy DAII.

JoWood could easily patch the recipe glitch and then include all recipes in the DLC so we could finally get 1000 points. If that was done, then I would buy the DLC in a heartbeat. And I'm not the only 360 gamer who feels this way. Many 360 gamers desperately want 1000 points on this game, and will not buy the DLC unless the recipe glitch is fixed.

I think any reputable company would fix a glitched achievement. I know JoWood is having financial difficulties, but I think fixing this glitch would help them financially, as they'll sell more DLC to 360 gamers. Also, it will create more goodwill towards JoWood from 360 gamers.
    Last edited by roachtbp; 21-02-2011 at 22:07.

Gothic 4 ever!!!!!!!!!!
    Only Lester can say this after but only after he smoked tons of "marsh grass"
    Seriously: are you worker of JW or relativs of worker of JW? only they can say these.... these... (i can't rexist) these bullsh*t.

I think any reputable company would fix a glitched achievement.
    That is THE point: jowood is not a reputable company, period.

Why is this game not working

Ever time i go to install this game it says windows installer has stopped responding. I had it installed once and had to remove it b/c it stopped responding when i tryed loading the game. What the h3ll is going on.

Honestly, I liked Arcania and would buy the DLC even though DAII is out if it finally allowed me to get 1000 gamerpoints. Otherwise, I'll just enjoy DAII.

JoWood could easily patch the recipe glitch and then include all recipes in the DLC so we could finally get 1000 points. If that was done, then I would buy the DLC in a heartbeat. And I'm not the only 360 gamer who feels this way. Many 360 gamers desperately want 1000 points on this game, and will not buy the DLC unless the recipe glitch is fixed.

I think any reputable company would fix a glitched achievement. I know JoWood is having financial difficulties, but I think fixing this glitch would help them financially, as they'll sell more DLC to 360 gamers. Also, it will create more goodwill towards JoWood from 360 gamers.
    You've been asking for the same thing over and over. I guess you're one of those people who like to have the perfect score for every game they buy for their Xshit and showing a perfect statistic.

Sorry to burst your bubble but I guess Arcania won't be optimized. It's called random loot for a reason so just give it up.
    "By the clack smack cracking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes"

Banned

In 18 posts that you had you kept babling about your stupid 1000 points.Seriously no one gives a damn.If you have something interesting to say,then pls say it.But when you keep saying the same thing over and over again you start to be really annoying. "Arcania is great and all i would buy the dlc bla bla bla bla if they fixed 1000 points achivment bla bla bla bla"
    And this goes on and on and on,in every possible post on this forum.Can you pls make your own post and "sing the same song" over and over again as much as you like so you atleast wont annoy other ppl.
    And i think that they told you 100 times that it will be fixed with the DLC or so called expansion i seriously dont see why do you keep repeating yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by forgotten View Post
    In 18 posts that you had you kept babling about your stupid 1000 points.Seriously no one gives a damn.If you have something interesting to say,then pls say it.But when you keep saying the same thing over and over again you start to be really annoying. "Arcania is great and all i would buy the dlc bla bla bla bla if they fixed 1000 points achivment bla bla bla bla"
    And this goes on and on and on,in every possible post on this forum.Can you pls make your own post and "sing the same song" over and over again as much as you like so you atleast wont annoy other ppl.
    And i think that they told you 100 times that it will be fixed with the DLC or so called expansion i seriously dont see why do you keep repeating yourself.
    WRONG. JoWood said they DO NOT plan on fixing this glitch. The reason I am repeatedly posting this comment is because this glitch concerns me (and many 360 gamers) and I'm hoping my repeated comments will encourage JoWood to fix this problem.

The reason I am repeatedly posting this comment is because this glitch concerns me (and many 360 gamers) and I'm hoping my repeated comments will encourage JoWood to fix this problem.
    Oh god and do you really think, that constant repeating of one guy and some many imaginary 360 gamers change something? Crying - I want! I want! I want! - maybe work on father in toyshop, but not here. If you dont believe me, ask people about Forsaken gods patch.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast