+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 122
  1. #31
    Very nerdy TudoracheMG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by ihatejw View Post
    Hi Venom.
    When the pach for Forsaken Gods will be avaiable? i care ony of it. After FG-patch will be ready to be downloaded, jowood can stay inside toilet and all of us will be happy to flush the water to make jw disappear forever inside the pipes, becose thy is the destiny jw deserves.

    best regards.
    Forsaken God patch's release date depends on the Community Patch Team,not on Jowood

  2. #32
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by TudoracheMG View Post
    Forsaken God patch's release date depends on the Community Patch Team,not on Jowood
    As far ad i know, jowood payed community team to fix all the crap code of forsaken gods and add to it the 1.74 path done for gothic 3.

    do you mean that community team got the money for the job and now they are indipendent 100% about the release of the patch?

  3. #33
    Very nerdy TudoracheMG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    282
    Yes,they were planning to release it at the end of December,but realised that it would take more work to make the patch as flawless as possible
    They also got "paid"(more like rewarded,from what I have heard) to create the FG patch,not only the Gothic 3 patch

  4. #34
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    76
    if community pach team is indipendent from jowood about release of forsaken gods patch, in this case i don't see any kind of vantage to delay the closure of jowood. in my opinion, faster they will be closed, better will be for all of gothic fans. if a company is not enough smart to survive, its natural end is to be deleted from the market. I hope only jowood assets will be enough to compensate clerks that will loose the job and creditors. no one coin to ceo, i hope. close soon, close fast: we will not miss you, joowood.

  5. #35
    Desert Dweller Aetherian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Someplace hot......
    Posts
    137
    Must have scared away the JoWood rep from their own forums here. This is quoted from the WoG site regarding the addon status:

    Originally Posted by Larisa:
    How will affect the current financial difficulties that JW is having the release of the addon?

    Hi,

    we will resume regular operations and business as usual which also implies the Add-On.

    Regards,
    Venom

  6. #36
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    26
    Hey Venom, after 1 month you created this post, I think you should start to consider to change the topic title to: Ask JoWooD: Nobody reply

  7. #37
    Mabelrode
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    47
    It is kind of sad that Venom replies on a fansite but not even on the official forum but coming from JoWood this doesn't surprise me.

  8. #38
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    88
    Pitiful... But I can understand that poor guy, he posted a first message and was instantly bombarded with a rain of messages against Arcania!

    Anubis

  9. #39
    Twisted Sage Inquendi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Within the IS & IS NOT
    Posts
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by Anubis1964 View Post
    Pitiful... But I can understand that poor guy, he posted a first message and was instantly bombarded with a rain of messages against Arcania!

    Anubis
    Actually it still doesn't make sense. We were meaner to him over there than people here were.
    Spoiler:
    Best strategy guide for Arcania:

    Originally Posted by Petyamester
    My strategy was click click click click click click click click click click click click click click win.

  10. #40
    Moderator a.D. Pericle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Earth
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,787
    Quote Originally Posted by Inquendi View Post
    Actually it still doesn't make sense. We were meaner to him over there than people here were.
    I think the answer lies in the number of members and the portal, WoG is more populated than EN JW forum AFAIK. And the Steam ArcaniA forum is where the money is. So there are very realists arguments why they would ignore us and care for those more.

    Remember he was pretty active on the German board on JW. So its just the English forums that get ignored.

  11. #41

    Community Manager

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by Inquendi View Post
    Will JW's current financial problems (insolvency) effect the release, and/or the release date of the addOn and any future patches? (Not that I care because I won't buy/download it, but there may be others who want to know.)

    And how will JW's current financial problems effect this and other JW related forums??
    Hi,

    we will resume regular operations and business as usual which also implies the Add-On and the communication on the forums.

    Regards,
    Venom
    Ex-Community Manager
    - JoWooD Group -

  12. #42

    Community Manager

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    103
    Hi people,

    i visit this part of the forums at regular intervals. Although I ignored questions you already answered among yourself please be assured I didn't ignore the english part of our forum in favour of another forum.

    Kind regards,
    Venom
    Ex-Community Manager
    - JoWooD Group -

  13. #43

    Community Manager

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratzilla View Post
    Here's a question: when is a patch coming to address the near limitless complaints about PC performance? Are the developers/publishers too tired from bringing my money to the bank to push out an update to help their customers and fanbase?
    Hi,

    do you mean performance problems from the Hotfix to Patch number 1? If so, we didn't face such problems on our test systems.

    Kind regards,
    Venom
    Ex-Community Manager
    - JoWooD Group -

  14. #44
    Twisted Sage Inquendi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Within the IS & IS NOT
    Posts
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by M.Venom View Post
    Hi,

    we will resume regular operations and business as usual which also implies the Add-On and the communication on the forums.

    Regards,
    Venom
    Well thank you for not actually answering my questions.

    Nice to see you're using a standard cut and paste response to any questions that have anything to do with JW's current financial problems and how they relate to future releases.

    BTW, and just an FYI, someone already quoted your answer from the WoG forums, and posted it here. Just for future reference so you don't have to waste your time and look like you're repeating yourself.

    Edit:

    Oh, and I may be mistaken, and not trying to be a pseudo mod, but I do believe triple posting is frowned upon here. You may want to refrain from doing that in the future. I would hate to see JW's community manager get any points for breaking forum etiquette.
    Last edited by Inquendi; 12-01-2011 at 19:57.
    Spoiler:
    Best strategy guide for Arcania:

    Originally Posted by Petyamester
    My strategy was click click click click click click click click click click click click click click win.

  15. #45
    Moderator
    Gothic Support Guy
    ChessDragon136's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Age
    25
    Posts
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by Inquendi View Post
    Well thank you for not actually answering my questions.

    Nice to see you're using a standard cut and paste response to any questions that have anything to do with JW's current financial problems and how they relate to future releases.

    BTW, and just an FYI, someone already quoted your answer from the WoG forums, and posted it here. Just for future reference so you don't have to waste your time and look like you're repeating yourself.

    Edit:
    Oh, and I may be mistaken, and not trying to be a pseudo mod, but I do believe triple posting is frowned upon here. You may want to refrain from doing that in the future. I would hate to see JW's community manager get any points for breaking forum etiquette.
    Ok Im confused with this post...
    First of all he did answer your questions ->

    Quote Originally Posted by Inquendi View Post
    Will JW's current financial problems (insolvency) effect the release, and/or the release date of the addOn and any future patches? (Not that I care because I won't buy/download it, but there may be others who want to know.)

    And how will JW's current financial problems effect this and other JW related forums??
    Will current financial problems effect release -> He said no
    Affect addon and patches -> No
    You wont buy it -> Irrelevant
    Affect JW forums and others -> He said it wont affect communications...

    As for cut and paste response what do you want them to say? Given everything that is going on do you think your that important... He probably doesn't know much more than he is saying.

    And as for your edit -> don't be cocky.

    If you disagree with any of this please feel free to PM me, as I don't believe its relevant to the thread so shouldn't be posted here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts