+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy M7 Valeth can't lead me to the ore

I'm in M7 (savegame says "Cyborg Cave"), and I've just finished leading Valeth through the cave, and on the way out, he said he was going to lead me to where there was more ore. I don't think I've ever reached this before (maybe I was too quick on the way out, and didn't give him a chance, or maybe it depends upon him never getting injured or something).

Anyway, I followed him into a small cave, the exit to which is barred by a gate. Zelon tells me there's "an item in the cave that will allow this gate to open. You must have missed it." However, the only things I can see in the cave are some fruit, a single (small) shield signature, two torches, and a wheel (the type that opens gates and such) that doesn't seem to respond to me at all. I've walked against all of the walls, shot everything in sight (250 bullets plus all the battery charge I had), and still can't get out. Anyone have any thoughts?

-Gerry

>.> yup... happened to me too... you only get there if you lead Valeth to the village without getting hurt (otherwise he says he lost the key when he got shot)...

Sadly enough I still don't get why the gate's closed >.> ...

yes, this is happened to me too
    any idea what the item zelon mentioned might be? and how many ore and crystal valeth have to offer?