PDA

View Full Version : free mine where is medicine?

Vash_The_Stampede
10-08-2003, 16:57
i am in free mine i found tarrok and he wants his medicine WHERE IS IT?????!!!!!!!!!!
i have searched but i cant find it plz help!!

RoiDanton
10-08-2003, 17:44
Go the way back - a little bit. When you go right to tarrok so you must go back and then go left. There are some minecrawler. The medicine is at a higher place on the right side. You must climb a little bit.

Swampshark
10-08-2003, 18:25
unfonatly getting back to tarrok takes awile due to the platform he is on is to high for you to jump up on so you have to find your way to the beginning and go the same path to find him again and give him the medicain

theportal
31-10-2003, 04:23
If you notice the direction Tarrok is looking thats where his medicine is.

Jump off the platform thats hes on and run strait forward. Its behind some rocks I believe. :ok:

MikMan
31-10-2003, 10:42
Originally posted by G1shark
unfonatly getting back to tarrok takes awile due to the platform he is on is to high for you to jump up on so you have to find your way to the beginning and go the same path to find him again and give him the medicain I didnt have 2 do dat. I believe dat there r some other plataforms as well around there from wich u can jump or climb 2 the 1 where tarrok is,and if u find out dat I was wrong then just use marvin mode 2 get there

Blackdragon
31-10-2003, 20:39
you can reach him by jumping on a few places and then the tallest (to him) you can't go all the way up to the wall but hold jump and when it is correct he will look up or the camera angle will change and you can vault up to him